:(

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

manliness is in decline. just look at who were the male icons back in 50s and 60s and check 'em out now. justin bieber tops most 'hottest men' lists among teenagers. pathetic

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

oh com'on.. stop this "manliness is in decline" shyt.. are you not a man?

3. Morbid_Angel

no you aren't understanding..

it doesn't matter how many real MEN we have now because they aren't even looked at in the way they were earlier. MEN used to command respect. MEN used to dominate. MEN lead and MEN never looked back.

now men are a penis version of women. i see so many pussy men these days it embarrasses me think of myself as part of this lost generation.

4. Morbid_Angel

you need to watch some old classic films or read old plays to understand what exactly men were in that time period..

5. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Real Men eat Uncle chips and then throw away the pokemon tazzo without even looking.

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Films? plays? do Films and plays depicts real life or real man?

7. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

the definition of real men is subjective...
    no girl sees men as slaves..at least i don't..
    i respect men..i respect boys..even if they flirt..or..nythin ..and that gentlemen thingi was written jus a teaser..
    and plays? like really?? movies don't depict real people..i feel so..
    and i hate justin beiber.. but hey..think of this..he is jus my age..and earns maybe twice as all of you.. he has fame..he has money..he has girls..even though he sounds..and looks gay..harsh reality..!!
    and you actually are hurting some one's male ego by calling him.. " u r not a man...you are not REAL MAN"
    a real man is the one who treats his girl right..when a girl loves a guy..she is ready to give up anything for him..anything means anything..!
    talkin bout draggin me to dungeons or nything .. i only added that as a teaser as..i have earlier specified..
    you never know even if some one does that..maybe..i could still love that man..
    its subjective..

8. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Real men don't put blame on others...

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Really?????

10. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

hmmm... yes.. if she truly loves him.then yes..yes.!!

11. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Is there no other factor that can change her decision other than love?

12. Morbid_Angel

you have to be kidding me...

do you honestly believe that films and plays and other forms of art are not reflective of real people of a particular time and place? ugh, that's the most ignorant post i've read here in years.

13. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

i dunno..chuck it.

14. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Ahh... This is why i hate internet conversations there is no way to know if someone is being sarcastic or humorous or is he/she serious!!!
    EDIT: also because new messages appear while you are typing and your reply becomes redundant..grr..

But all have to agree all real men eat Uncle chips.

15. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Yes i m ignorant.. Enlighten me sir..

16. Morbid_Angel

watch these movies while keeping in mind that Literature is reflective of the society of a particular time period and place.

Citizen Kane (1941)
    The Godfather (1973)
    A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)

17. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Danke monsieur... Can i join the secret society of ireal men led by yourself after watching these masterpieces ?

ps: ireal is not a typo.. :p

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I think this kind of sums up.
    Now can we change the topic?

Nandy, I don't know about you but there IS A clear cut definition of REAL MAN, which is based on evolutionary functions and purpose of each living organism.

Talk around with some older womenfolk and you will realize what properties they will define as being a real man.
    that goes for you too Rickky.

19. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

If I'm real i m real if I'm not then I'm not.. There's nothing like "Steps to become a real man or something".. there have been, there are and there will be real men...

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well ppl can be overgrown teenage male throughout their life (mentally and psychologically).
    Or babies ...

But biologically they are men.
    So, YES, you are korrekt.