50 things women do wrong in bed

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

alpha1 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. shak

shak Harrr!

^ someone would be right over to guide you to the correct forum, sir, by the way intended or not, the post qualifies as good sarcasm.

@topic: ... i only ask for one thing .... puhleeez bee activeeee!! why do desi women go dead as soon as they hit the bed? either they'll just lie there with their eyes closed oblivious to a motherload of attention and energy men are actually grindin their balls to put in or they'll drape over a blanket hide their faces and count sheep .. and the sound did i mention the sound? (read: no noise) ... make some noise for godsake! half of the time i am checking to see if she has stopped breathing or something (not that i am braggin about my superior 'man power') and why do they want a cuddle afterwards?! that is the worst part isnt it? the moment guys finish they go as cold as turkey, its just natural, and then that dead log comes to life asking for a cuddle....

sorry if said too much, gotta get this frustration off ...

dist, make some copies and make sure you hand them out every saturday at the city center ...

notty_lad likes this.
  3. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

@Disturbed. So this is what you meant by a controversial thread that gets post ratings jumping.

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

1 things some women do wrong in bed

Slam bam thank you sam.

Dunno why some of them want it to be quick. We play with out man-hose all the time, we need other things to play with.

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the link dont work. can someone post the stuff here?

6. d_ist_urb_ed

@jamhead, the link is working, i just checked.
    @zicky, i dont know how happy Neo is going to be when he sees that.
    @shak, buddy if you think i'm going to give out that to females and be around when they read through it, you're crazier than i thought :p: But your concerns have been heard and the male community supports you all the way.
    @nazr, not really. Somewhat.

7. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Isnt the language too to the point to actually be on the forum?
    Just asking.

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hail Hail! :nw:

What's with closing the eyes(whole time) and making sounds softer than my benign fart?

ugh!

9. d_ist_urb_ed

I did point that out. It is upto the discretion of the member who posted them on the forum and whether the admin decides to delete it and/or ban the member.

10. shak

shak Harrr!

@dist: crazy? me? lol i am sliding [strike] down[/strike] up the highest tier spirals of craziness to oblivion mate [strike]...............................[/strike]

11. d_ist_urb_ed

Haha, [strike]the engagement [/strike] life seems to be taking a toll on your mental health my friend ;)

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hahaha!
    Not all Indian females are like that
    :grin:

13. shak

shak Harrr!

you might be on to something here bro, though its more like a rollercoaster ride ...

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Thank you.

I was getting kinda freaked out by the general agreeing with shak thing.

15. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hehehaa.. times are changing :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.