5 Word story IV

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DrSaurabh, Nov 26, 2004.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

and hes accompanied by wonder woman..who tries to

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

put on some decent clothes coz her agent finally informed her that her audience are in the pre-teen age group.....

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

but the pre teens were actually 90 yr old great grandma's in disguise who had formed The League Of Extraordinarily Old Grandma's to take over the planet.

4. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

and guess who was their leader.......... yes it was.......

5. esgallindeion

Neo, the admin of IGT (oh btw, someone threatened to take him to court recently... i'm not joking)

6. Sonali

for what??!!! what did he do??? :confused:

7. pacificwaters

was that a twist in the story???????.....

maybe he was held coz he was the leader of the extraordinary league of..........

hey essi can u plz explain to what u wrote

8. esgallindeion

lol... ya.. the person who threatened him was... none other than... ME! It was just a personal joke between me n Neo...

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

That's a relief:) Was quite shocked when i read that post yesterday:shock:

10. tejas

tejas ..........

What happened to the story??

11. Sonali

essi and neo kissed and huged and walked off into the sunset together thinking it was a happy ending but little did they know that danger was near.....

:)o: essi don't scare me like that buddy....)

12. skaw

skaw snooze

lolz , neo's nice is destiny's betreyal .. so i thought he really got stuck with the court ! lolz ... well you sure scared me essi ... gud job ...

n whts this thread abt , i styl dont get it , where did the story go :confused:

13. esgallindeion

but essi was actually sonali in disguise n so when neo saw he had kissed sonali, he was overcome with grief due to his traditional indian ethics n upbringing and decided to marry her but sonali on the other hand

(sorry guys for scaring u... ;P ... wont do it again, sonali, or at least pm u first before doing something like tht... tht fine?)

14. Sonali

sonali on the other hand was already in love with that dude from prince of persia....so she hit neo on the head with a rock she found lieing near by and neo, instead of fainting, went "WTF" and sonali got scared as hell because.......

(sorry abt that essi, i should've pmed you first, it won't happen again, promise)

15. skaw

skaw snooze

neo was a raper and a murderer , and was known for rapein n den kill da person

(no offense neo , just got this in mind... :eek::)

16. Sonali

:)shock: um...........)

17. esgallindeion

n so sonali tried running from neo, but she couldn't escape bcuz neo used his super matrix powers and would have caught sonali but suddenly 1 million Agent Smiths came and

18. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

and started dancing to Jeniffer lopez's If you had my love(just for the record that song is CRAP!)

19. esgallindeion

but the song which they were dancing to was actually Cradle of Filth's Bathory Aria (which does not suck) in disguise (or wotever u call something audible that tries to hide its identity) and so Neo converted himself to JLo and the Agent Smiths became mushrooms and Sonali became a hobbit

20. pacificwaters

abracadabra.........