5 word story II

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

jay, essi, zoom, raj, and neo were walking together on a beach during sunset

2. Sonali

since the sunset was so beautiful, they decided to try something new and exciting ;)

3. just when everythin seems fine ..lord_neo gets an epileptic attack.

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

here we go again...
    turns out hes fakin it...to avoid people from walkin further...into the quick sand...

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

gud idea sonali

ppl still didnt belive him but 2 prove his point he jumped in the sand quick...but when he asked others 2 help him they just laughed at him and gave him sum mcdoanlds for the ride

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

turn out the quicksand is actually a bog monster...it doesnt like how Mac tastes and it spits it out....but sucks neo in....

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

turns out the bog monsters belly has a portal thru which neo enters the real world..and is out of the "matrix"..against his will :):):)....LMAOROTF

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@dimebag....heres ur answer.... :eek:fftopic:
    A BED MIG
    A BID MEG
    A BID GEM
    A BEG DIM
    DAB MEG I
    DAB GEM I
    BAD MEG I
    BAD GEM I
    ABED MIG
    BEAD MIG
    BADE MIG
    BADGE I'M
    BEMA DIG
    BEAM DIG
    BAG DIME
    BAG DIEM
    BAG I'D ME
    BAG ID ME
    AD BE MIG
    AD BEG I'M
    AD BIG ME
    MEAD BIG
    MADE BIG
    DAME BIG
    AMID BEG
    MAID BEG
    DAM BEG I
    DAM GIBE
    MAD BEG I
    MAD GIBE
    GAME BID
    MAGI BED
    AM BE DIG
    AM BEG I'D
    AM BEG ID
    MA BE DIG
    MA BEG I'D
    MA BEG ID

9. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

what he didnt realise that he had been in the matrix for soo long tat the world was taken over by the terrifying, most evil man alive Colonel Saunders(the KFC), who had tag teamed with RONALD MCDONALD and turned all humans to fast food things

10. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

All these thoughts were passing in the mind of Neo when suddenly he was shaken up! He was with us... fit n fine....
    That was just a passing dream!

11. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

There was complete silence until a space ship comes down and picked him UP.. A voice screaming "Lord!!! Come to me.. Come To me" was heard..

:music: Flying In a Blue Dream - Joe Satriani

12. Sonali

it turns out that the voice was a blonde by the name of Jenna Jamason (inside joke, take it as you willl)

:eek:fftopic: nice job dr. s, a big waste of time but its impressive and thanks axlrose

13. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

However, jay didn't want neo to go alone, so he followed neo into the spaceship while the other three had dinner.

14. Sonali

essi felt really guilty that he was having dinner while neo and jay were in danger so he decided to follow them with zoom's rocket

15. esgallindeion

Zoom meanwhile finished his dinner and called for backup and soon Sonali came with her rocket but they took a wrong turn and went to a separate place altogether.

16. Sonali

zoom, sonali, and essi ended up in a deserted island; strangely enough there was essi's ex-girlfriend, she looked really pissed off at the sight of essi

17. esgallindeion

But she promised to help them anyway if sonali would take her place as the island's lone damsel.

18. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

So essi, zoom, and essi's ex continued their onward journey leaving sonali, all sullen and grumpy.

19. Sonali

sonali refused but for some strange reason essi's mind was made up on leaving her there

20. Sonali

essi was starting to get comfertable (if you know what i mean) with his ex when zoom wasn't looking....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.