5 laws we need for a better India

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dlogic, Aug 5, 2005.

1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... it will ...

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Its written by an urban guy who thinks that sound pollution is a big problem. He doesnt realize that too much subsistance farming is a problem and is the prime cause of poverty.

4. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i guess if you see sound polution actually disturbs people and reduce there efficiency to do any thing........its a small thing but can bring great changes!!!!!

5. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

I agree with shsnawada..... :think:

vishwa :cool: the koolest dude on earth

6. shsnawada

I dont think the problems are in the cities. At least when it comes to development and GDp. Its in the countryside. The gov got to create jobs in the countryside so that there is a market of some kind. And by the way, in the second page he talks about on the spot fines which are in a way counter productive. Higher fines mean higher corruption rate.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@dlogic----i completly agree with him.sound pullution that is causes ineffiiency for doing work.sometimes u cant concentrate for xams!

i better be leaving and goto sleep guys, i have the freaky coll tomorrow at morning 7:00 am!!!!
    :annoyed:

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i agree there that the gov needs to concentrate in the rural sector........but its the cities which actually give them a face......

9. shsnawada

Thats also true. Keeping the city (at least the streets) clean is not the government's problem. Its the people who fked those up. So thats as big problem as sound pollution.

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yup!cleaning doesnt completly due by govt alone!its shameful that we do all such things and elect a democratic govt nd tell them to clean it!

11. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

there you are .............

you know why people fu<k those up!?!!?!?!??!!??!
    because they are frustrated with there lives.........the cant find peace in there daily fast life...............

the only thing they need is PEACE

i think i dont need to say anything further

12. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Indiatime is one of the crappiest news sites ever. i won't even call it a news site. its a crappy tabloid.
    those reporters think they are so smart but they make up such bull****. its all aimed at cotroversy
    so many of those are *** related. who gives a f*ck?
    there are much bigger problems india needs to solve.
    pls don't forward links from that stupid website and endorse their stupid and shamelessly flamboyant articles.

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

^^^^ what a frustration outlet!?!??!?

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^ hahaha!that was the 3rd fustration outlet since yesterday<or day before>!!!
    @ananth22- hey ur back!welcome back!:p: