37000 points Plus reps to anyone who can Tab out my instrumental

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by J.J, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

the_wizard likes this.
  2. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

i would definitely like to tab it if u record it again and dont apply the reverse effect ;)

3. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

lolz...JJ u cant rep n e 1... (u got a red dot:p:)....n e wayz will try to tab it out...

4. nyaka_chaitanya

nyaka_chaitanya ::::cErTiFiEd~~nYaKa::::

hey i tabbed it out

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

wooooooooow all those who replied to this thread b4 me were all red dots ones lol

6. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

^^ haha....this theif thingy... ruined my reputation... 2 months n im still on red :)

7. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&amp;*$@*^$

Boy! same thing happened to me... got it back to green somehow ;)

8. shak

shak Harrr!

lol .. that is so lame .. u know what i can record a single note .. bend its pitch put flanger on and ask you guys to tab that .. single note!!! yeah .. and you wouldnt be able to that ..
    all that i am saying is .. that putting strange effects and morphing the sounds doesnt make you the man ..your song is really simple .. with a single drone string goin off at fixed intervals hahah lame ..
    take off the effects and i'll tab in 5 minutes ..

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Man it sounds like a donkey braying...

next time u'll record a snake hissing and ask to tab it

10. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

ahaha.... goes like... ur playin 7th fret on the 6th string with sum donkey effects added... lolz...jus an example :p:

11. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

lol...hey i didn't know that ppl wid red dots can't give no reps...and ok Sharukh then a challenge it is...i will take of the reverse part...and if u can tab it then...i give u the points...hey but it IS a bit cool...the reverse part sounds like a violin...lol
    But i must guys...u r intelligent to guess it was a reverse effect...gooood

nyaka_chaitanya....if u have tabbed it...then send the tabs plz...lolzz (thinks i'm a fool)

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@J.J .. i don't wanna criticize u or anything .. but ur missing da purpose .. if u have ur own recordin .. we'll comment on it .. purpose is to share .. n learn more .. wat u've done .. it doesn't matter who wins da challenge .. in da end .. its juz gonna be a useless act .. so .. instead of playin such gimmicks .. let's learn ..

13. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

i hate this challengin stuff...

14. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

alright then u got it....lets learn....these days i'm learning plucking on like three or four strings at a time...that is exactly how i made this instrumental...it is all plucking...

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

dats da spirit J.J !!

16. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Haris..same here yaar....i Hate Challanges and Challangers:D:D:D (Neva mind joking)

17. cyclonetrap

cyclonetrap New Member

Are we also supposed to Tab he bubbling / cracking / ping - pong effects which cn be heard everywhere in the track ?????

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:RollLol: ^^^^^^^^

thats exactly wht I meant to say

19. cyclonetrap

cyclonetrap New Member

ha ha haha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!

20. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

HAHAHAHA LMAO.... :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.