3 more BAND-MEMBERS wanted.. needamass playaa..

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by i_m_dum_ass#, Mar 6, 2008.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah, I win!

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

yea, but i still dont like referring to rock and metal.. as forms of pop. it just...doesnt make sense. its not right.

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmmm i can understand but thats how its supposed to be

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

that's because you'd be incorrect if you did refer to it as such....if you read the line in bold in that copy paste, you'll see that pop now refers to a specific genre and not just to popular music.

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmm ohk,,,,,,,kewl kewl peace now//'////

7. JAY&GREEN_DAY

JAY&GREEN_DAY New Member

Yaar................main Ek Punk Guitarist Hoon. I Love To Play Green Day Songs. I Have A Billie Joe Signature Series Les Paul Junior. I M Interested To Form A Band With U .

8. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

means u know nothin more than power chords?????

9. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

hi

hehehehehehehe ye punk guitarist bhi koi "type hota hai kya" hehehehehehehehe toh mein kiss type ka guitarist hoon mein toh sab type ke gane play karta hun aur play karna seekh raha hun. i m khichadee guitarist

and guys which type of guitarist u r plsssssss post

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

yea.. punk rock is a very serious genre.. although i would like to take a closer look at jay.. and his "punk ways"

style is very important and your faith in is too..
    you talk to a real punker you'll know what im talking about. the ones you find in india (i hate to be stereotypical) but they all think its a fashion statement.

11. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

He says he is dumb ass...wat else proof you guys need..

:mad:

hey man keep you confidence in your pocket and learn guitaring first........if you have something good to teach others....put your links we would love to hear how dumb ass plays..:p:

12. i_m_dum_ass#

i_m_dum_ass# New Member

anoder lamer.. muhahaHAHA#

waooooo.. here is anoder wannabe jerkie dat is jerkin his dik up 2 shOw off her punk pu$$y.. nd all his pu$y sayin is **dont panic ppl,,,, here is ur saviour to save u all from d sins and terror bcoz/after-all i also live in dis world**

hey mOrOn(more preferably lamer..).. ..give sum carbondioxide to ur nOOb ass OR copy and paste ma pOst to any oder forums..

13. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

grow up....man ..still behaving like kid...

I thought after so many days you sent me a private message .......made me curious ..thought you have put up some recording or something..and want me to look at that....but like a loser u did the same thing u have beeen doing like before ....like a maniac ....crazy.....loser...I didn't want to use these words but these were best suited to u...
    don't send private messages.........................for checking ur shit...unless u have something good to show...:mad:

14. i_m_dum_ass#

i_m_dum_ass# New Member

i m chanGd..

i m obliged by your thoughts,,,,:nw:

d00d,, yuh moved mY heart.. yuh changed me aTlasT.. now yuh r goin 2 change maaH liFe too but i dun kno how?:eek::? **:grin:

dese emoTional words,, cumin out of yur pen(i mean fingerz) are the mark of a gayisH revoluTion*

PpL,, he is a gem of gay!.. :nw:

i m sure iF yuh conTinu like diz,, den in yur very near FuTure,, yuh wil deFiniTely cum up wid d chord progression of any indian TV~serial TiTle song* :boxed: ....:grin:

__________:RollLol:__________

15. i_m_dum_ass#

i_m_dum_ass# New Member

i m obliged by your thoughts,,,,:nw:

d00d,, yuh moved mY heart.. yuh changed me aTlasT.. now yuh r goin 2 change maaH liFe too but i dun kno how?:eek::? **:grin:

dese emoTional words,, cumin out of yur pen(i mean fingerz) are the mark of a gayisH revoluTion*

PpL,, he is a gem of gay!.. :nw:

i m sure iF yuh conTinu like diz,, den in yur very near FuTure,, yuh wil deFiniTely cum up wid d chord progression of any indian TV~serial TiTle song* :boxed: ....:grin:

__________:RollLol:__________

16. scientificshiv

scientificshiv New Member

i'm an avid drummer in noida who wants to join a band.............i'm not that good of a drummer cause i don't have one in my home.....mom doesen't allow........but there is a jam room in the neighbour hood where i practice sometimes.

give me a chance and you'll never regret it.

genre : alt/punk/hard rock