2nd Mumbai IGT Meet Confirmed on 17th December Saturday.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by the_wizard, Dec 8, 2005.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmm nice goin on mumbaikars

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yeah...Mumbai rawks :)

UPDATE--Got a call frm akky he might be there as well.....little tentative but he will try his best :beer:

@all the gates open after 11

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

gates????...keep the door open also......

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

all right ppl...just a few hours to go :grin:

any location probs...u can call me on my cell

@bandbaaja....since ur not getting bass...try getting ur guitar :)

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

y aint he getin his bass...gosh.....

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yo wiz.....y u takin ur digi.......
    w800 hai na:p:

7. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^u guys seem to be crazy abt that phone... ;)

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

KICKASS MEET

thanx to dmf for letting us use his place.
    thanx to the puneris :p: coz they cud make it
    thanx to abhimanjrekar for getting his playmate

some key moments...

1. me going to pickup manjrekar gang and the pune gang....looking at zoom....and almost getting a shock
    2. everyone asking me to sing :p: without even knowing howmuch I suck at it
    3. aadat....:mad:...I hate jal
    4. the look on notty's face wen me, dmf, abhijit nath were chking out a Nile video
    5. DP's pav bhaji and everyone staring at me and fictional_real wen we gobbled up a pav bhaji, 2 extra pavs, a masala pav and aaloo ka paratha
    6. dmf's hidden love for slayer and tom araya forcing him to try the raining blood riff over and over again
    7. asmo's sudden entry at 7 PM
    8. me, fr, dmf, abhijitntah and asmo trying to record our last 2 hrs of discussion (8pm to 10pm) and all tht was recordid as the intro which went like "Watss...up Dennis :p:" and a dose of my laughter which can put Dani Filth to pee in his pants
    9. the couple of home videos I recorded....and the antics of notty, metal man (who went berserk everytime he heard maiden), akky and manjrekar...and dakturr doing some crap from outside the window
    10. notty's voice...:nw:
    11. zoom....must have said some < than 100 words the whole day...this dude is unbelievably quite :shock:

and the moment of the day..

we jamming in one room and dakturr in another...I opened up the door where doc was jamming and whispered in his year "Slash sucks dude" and doc was in rage after that....he came back with a "fuk u dude"...the look on dakturr's face...priceless

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

more points...

Opeth Lamentations.:nw:....sid..dude im gonna steal tht babe from u someday

bandbaaja smsing me tht he'll not be able to come as he got super loose motions

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hmm,.. pretty much et all.

Though about zoom, he was quiet coz it aint his field. Talk abt some techno stuff, n u'll get him rollin.

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

haha..next time..I'll try getting some questions.....tech related

but tht friend of zoom....err I suck with names dude......someone told me he plays tabla??
    lets compose an all iGT fusion metal song with him on the tabla...and all of us taking turns to sing :grin:

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

ie.....in the next meet :)

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Ahh..... yeah,.. that be kept in mind.

I mean turns. Atleast we'll get to hear full song's performed by ppl. Wat say?

14. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Deffo... my friends name Pushkar... Lets make a point to come up with a fusion song by next meet....
    And yeah.. i am dumb in this field.. Metal, Rock... :shock: Oops..its a bouncer for me.. So you see..i was trying to grasp as much as i could...
    Yesterday i was a sincere student observing the various gadgets n unheard music... ;)

By next meet..lets hope i could get in tune with the various things u guys were doing... :rock:

In any case.. the meet rocked...
    Looking forward for more .. :grin:

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

15. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

ya dude and u pune guys added to it really...........ya we l keep turns next time....and zoom do bring ur frnd of urs for sure....

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

@akky and zoom....yayyy....next meet yes...all can take turns to sing...and stuff ....but we still lack a drummer :(

17. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

i can call up my band ka drummer next meet...he is in 12 now.......