2nd hand ibz help

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by petermasc, Nov 15, 2006.

1. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

If ur coming to mumbai then why not !

2. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Hi,

I think thats the guy, Preetam. Just check if he is a Mallu, and if he works for a granite or similar firm in Bangalore. If thats the guy, you can safely go for the guitar, its a brand new one, and no problems with the guitar at all like I said. In fact, you could push him down on the price too, I know he has been trying to sell the guitar from 2 days after he bought it, he could not tune even the normal guitar, so I am sure the Edge III is killing him. Inmy opinion its a steal man.

3. petermasc

petermasc New Member

i think its the same guy.this guy works in bangalore,i dont know if he is a mallu but he comes home on weekends to hubli
    does the rg 370 come with an all acess neck joint,does it make a big difference?

4. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Preetam from Hubli? Buddy, you can buy that guitar blindly, because thats my Guitar. I wanted my friend to get a RG321MH from HK, but he could not get one, so he got me the RG370DX, cost me 19K. I never played it, because I already had my squier, and never use the whammy. I played the guitar only twice or thrice. My mind was set on the RG321MH, and as soon as I saw it in Bangalore, I promptly sold my RG370 DX to Preetam and got myself the 321MH.

Also, that 370DX is one of the last ones to be made in Korea, now all are made in indonesia. I don't know what you mean by all access neck, but if you mean reaching the 24th fret, yes you can do that easily. There is nothing wrong with the guitar, its a steal at 15.

5. petermasc

petermasc New Member

in an all access neck joint the neck joint/heel is shaved down to alow better access to 24th fret ibanez pg's,jem etc come with them.i think there is a quality difference between the korean and idonesian ibanez models according to harmony central forums.

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Sanjiv : How is the RG321MH? It looks bloody awesome!! is it similar to the RG321??

7. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

hey dude, I haven't played the RG321, so I would not know the difference between the normal body and the MH. But in my guitar, I can tell you a few things

1. The bloody thing holds tune forever, every 7 days I check the tuning, and its never more than 1/4th of a note off.
    2. Its mahogany, but light. You can sling the guitar for 10 hours non stop - serious,
    3. Feels very sturdy, wood, metal everything
    4. The infinity pickups perform better in this guitar than in my ex 370DX. Pinch harmonics are awesome
    5. Good sustain. I tried playing the long harmonic backings on U2's with or wihtout you, its great, just goes on and on.
    6. Clean sound, directly into my Marshall, is also very nice. Lively and sweet sound.
    7. I got the weathered black, its awesome. Its got gunmetal shade in the pickup braces and the bridge and keys, looks awesome. And the finish is not paint, its like a polymer press, matte finish. So no fingerprints, no dust, just awesome. Take a look at the attached pic.
    8. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS GUITAR!

Attached Files:

8. petermasc

petermasc New Member

the only thing i did not like about your rg321 is the finish.

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Please check and feel it before buying.