27 year old adolescent

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by adolescent, Nov 9, 2011.

1. adolescent

adolescent New Member

Hey, I am Ganesh from Bombay. Have been fascinated by music right from my childhood. Can predict when the change occurs in a music even when I am hearing it for the first time. Always wanted to learn an acoustic instrument so it was a decision between violin and guitar. Chose guitar and am learning it myself through online resources. Yet to buy one though. Suggestions for a decent guitar in the range of 2.5-3.5 would be helpful.
    Thanks a lot.

2. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

you may check furtados near metroadlabs ...i guess its in v.t...and in musician mall in charni road...they have a great collection...pluto,granada...am sure the assistant over there is very humble...he will help you in finding a good guitar....hey m a guitar player but still sometimes feel like playing violin...hey go to louis banks a is a keyboard player but damn talented guy...i can bet after learning from him you will thank me...but then i dont know whether he teaches guitar or not...but yes he is a true musician and music is a common term for all the instruments...may be he will tell you the right teacher...dont have his no. Though...my sir often tells about him...

3. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

people will tell you givson ,grason dont go with those brands...better go to the shop .he will definately help you out

4. adolescent

adolescent New Member

thank you for the tip bro. will check out furtados.