2009 Ibanez RG370DX for sale

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by budda_overdrive, Jul 16, 2014.

1. With it, you can expect the hallmark RG body style that's primed for players with attitude, as well as a fast-playing maple neck, with a bound rosewood fretboard on a basswood body. The RG370DX also lets you turn up the heat with its powerful pair of Infinity humbucking and single coil pickups. So tear it up like the best, with the Ibanez RG370DX solidbody electric guitar!

Ibanez RG370DX Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
    Set your own speed limit with the ultra-fast Wizard neck
    Edge III tremolo bridge gives you solid performance and stability

Set your own speed limit with the ultra-fast Wizard neck
    One of Ibanez's fastest necks to date, the Wizard neck on the RG370DX is an absolute pleasure to play. This slim and super-comfortable neck lets you pull off lighting-fast runs and arpeggios with ease, but still gives you the substance you need for fretting chords when you need to. From the first time you put your hands on the RG370DX's Wizard neck, you'll know you've got a guitar that was built with performance in mind.

Edge III tremolo bridge gives you solid performance and stability
    The RG370DX's Edge III bridge was designed by Ibanez to give you the fast tremolo response and snap you need to pull off sharp bends and flutters. The extreme stability of this knife-edge-style trem's stud lock function is also one of the many reasons it's a favorite among many of today's top shredders. If you're looking for a guitar that can stand up to long playing sessions without losing its tuning, you're going to love the RG370DX!

I bought it for 23500 with bill, will sell it for 22000.

2. Preferred mode of payment is NEFT. I can make an Ebay posting, but I will have to jack up the price by 1000Rs due to Ebay invoice fees.

3. Hi guys, isn't there anybody interested in my guitar? I'll try and post some pictures.