2006 WorldCup Winner Italy

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by faiqrock, Jul 9, 2006.

?

Zidane is the Match ka Mujrim?

1. Hell Yes !!!

66.7%
  2. NO! What he Did was Right

33.3%
  1. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

So Result is here Italy won by 5-4 penalty Shoot Out

Score's were 1-1

1st Goal for France Zidane 06 min
    2nd Goal For Italy Materazzi 18 min (Pirlo)

And All of u Saw what Zidane Did...Was that Right ??

Bad Luck France :'(
    and COngrag Italy:beer:

Attached Files:

2. This sucks! All the teams I supported lost. First England, then Portugal, Brazil, and now France!

3. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Same here :(
    i Thought we will Have Final BTW Brazil and Argentina but :p: tht does't happend
    i supported First France ,Brazil,Argentina & Germany

4. soh x nah

soh x nah New Member

ITALY all the way! but ronaldinho and kaka are still missed :/

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

HAHAH
    The Romans have conquered Gaul. Damn that dratty Asterix.

[​IMG]

6. I would have loved for the French to win especially seeing Italy's negative football in the second half. (Back to thier old ways)

I agree Ziddane has to take the blame as the game instantly turned in Itally's favour.

But what I and many people in the UK are intrigued to know is what was said to Ziddane to spark off his attack.
    It must have been preaty awful as Ziddane has never been a violent player.

Any info?

7. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

:shock: :shock: i thought i was the only person wid that feeling:shock::shock:

i was supporting france,england,germany.
    i didn't support brazil this time,knew they werent gonna make it.

i feel zidanes head but was just AWSome. especiall wen he looked back and then ran in front to do it.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Receding (rather non-existent) Hairline?
    Algerian blood?

9. No Shit..............

10. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@waleed I agree he might have been sweared by something really insulting ..

Because a Player who can take a kind of penalty kick like he did (Given the stakes and goalkeeper) .. is too cool for doing something like that ..

Though his act is not justifiable .. n It really hurts as I say this ..

I'm disappointed that France lost n also coz He had to bid farewell to the game in such a manner :(

He's just the best .. So long Zizou!

11. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

if even all the benchers wud hv come on the grnd, nthg cudn't hv stopped Italy winning. They were fab n favourites right frm the begining.

tho honestly speaking i wanted italy to be out frm the league coz czech, ghana, US n then nvr want germany to lose...

12. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Italy deserved to win the final...

*They defended well.
    *Buffon did an excellent job.
    *They were good on their setpieces.
    *They were looking confident even at the penalties.

France were the losers...

*Did stupid thing to sub Henry and Ribery while heading towards penalty shoot.
    *Trazegt was nervous to face his teammate Buffon.
    *And what was Zidane doing?

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Correct.
    Italy was in thorough command throughout the match.
    Not even once I was convinced that France could win (even after the first goal by Zidane)

LOL, it is rumoured taht he called him a terrorist.

14. Nik_six_stringz

Nik_six_stringz New Member

I supported France allthrough WC n am relly dissapointed for them 2 loose :(

Though i thought france was da better team n more in command of match (more so in second half and ET ) .

n its really dissapointing to see Zizou end his illustrious career in such a manner .

n being a big HENRY fan i am dissapointed for him too - losing 2 major finals this year - the champions league final and now the WC final . :((

15. Nik_six_stringz

Nik_six_stringz New Member

Yeah its rumoured that Matt called him a terrorist n his sis a prostittute .

Meanwhile zizou's agent said he was provoked by somethin 'very grave' n zizou will speak up in a day or two when he feels calmer .

till then we have to wait i guess..

16. So I suppose all the commentators were wrong when they said that Italy were playing for penalties from the second half onwards.

It is patently obvious for all nuetral observers that this was an 'Itallian Job'
    To win hook or by crook.

Metarazzi knew Ziddane speaks fluent Itallian and goaded him by
    saying the following (interpreted by an Italian lip reader)

'I slept with Your mother last night'
    and
    'Your mother is an Algerian Whore'

I don't know about you but personally I would have done the same a Ziddane.
    Especially as his mother was taken into hospital the previous day and obviously had been worried in his mind.

There is an old saying 'sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me' Which i totally agree with but I tell you what.

Say anything about my mother and I will use sticks and stones to break your bones.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dunno about his situation, but we used to call each other quite similarly while playing at university level hockey and soccer matches.

18. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

^^^ I suppose u ppl

*werent running for World Cup.
    *were not bitter rivals.
    *didnt have ur parents in hospital.
    *didnt have any kind of respect for each others, or ur own parents.

If tht interpretation in prev post is correct, then i suppose tht headbutt was somewhat justified. Besides he didnt have much to lose (not France), and he couldn't complain either, so he took the matter into his own hands. Good call.

19. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

All those who think Italy DOMINATED the match .. learn a li'l football ..

20. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I was not supporting france at all.. I wanted Italy to win and I am glad they won.. But I love ZZ... he rightly deserved the player of the cup award..... he is probably the greatest player of this Generation ...far ahead of all the overated ...RONALDOS and RONALDINOS.. this is the first time I did not want Brazil to take the cup...
    It is sad that ZZ carrer had to end in such a way... even if France had lost with him still playing right till the penalties... It would have still been great for ZZ.
    While I dont agree with what he did.. i.e.. I dont justify his actions... I know that if I were in his place.... and someone insulted my family/origins (whatever) or provoked me.. I probably would have reacted in a worse manner...
    Zizou is up there with all the big names in not just Football, but with sports as a whole...he is up ther with Pele, Maradona, Jesse Owens, ext ext.