2 hindi songs title..

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Seelan, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

hey guys , that day I went to a club and heard 2 songs and it was kind of cool .. but since I don't speak hindi nor watch hindi movies , I've no idea of the song title ..

1st song : Oh saki ohhhhhh saki oh saki ( that's how I heard it as ) it has a pretty ***y video clip for it .. it seems to be more of an album on its own than a moving song . What is the exact song title and album name for it ? so i can go to a shop and buy the original CD .

2nd song: Roooputhiyaara Rooputhiyaraaaa .. lol .. sounds crazy but my friend said something like its from a movie 'Dum' or Dhoom ? i've no idea , so anybody knows de exact name for the song n movie again so I can go and buy the original CD ??

please do help out if ya know it ;)

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Thread moved to hindi guitar tabs forum... (more Appropriate people will see this here)

3. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

ok
    1. saqi saqi
    2. Dilbara oh dillbera by dhoom.

4. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

hey bro the dilbara is wrong , the one i am talking about starts like with a R .. Roopukiya something like that .. its a very 'dancing' like song .. somethin bhangra kind ..