2 dil chahta hai intros tabs e.n.J.o.Y..!!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vini, Jun 27, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey newbie_vini: i didn't exepct u to laff ... that was no joke!

"plz dont get angry ... plz ... don't be put off" ...
    damn ... u expect me to say all that ...
    nope ...
    LOL

k to clarify the matter i just meant that the thread was about the song ... i asked for full song (blah blah - one of the previous post) ... but then u admitted your laziness ... so obviously i was pissed off ... hehehee ... and then these advertisments came ... so everything kinda fits the loo ... L O L ...

am not saying that the original post was crap ... in fact i kinda appreciate the effort ...

and DrSaurabh:
    man just go a keep listenening to Slash (b.t.w. he kinda underperforms in Velvet Revolver- Contraband) ...
    no need to come to rescue the "damsel in distress" ... she can do that herself ...

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z © ®
    (sorry death angel ... u didn't put the copyright)

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

rockin devil ... that was a gud one ...

really ... i used ta play G and C ... how did ya decode C/D ... doesn't sound that obvious ...

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well , if you listen carefully you wont find him playing c chords in it but sounds like c and has chimy noise than low notes.so i decided its gotta be c/d.

4. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

@DA, i really appreciate that you care for your friends. But there is nothing wrong in my post and signature. I had already asked mods before setting this up. Apart from that, i still feel that the submission was for the intro tabs not for the chords. @new is playing it at fret 9 which seems to be at high pitch, if played on 3rd fret it will sound more calming.

Sorry if i have hurt you, this was not the intention at all.

5. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

ohho,
    my frnd no need to be SAD (lolz) i enjoy freakin ppl out.....
    nothing man.... all his happens... no big deal....

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

What i listen to is my buisiness.....and about the damsel in distress....am not rescuing her..just putting a stop to all the childish behaviour exhibited here.....that is what Moderators do....
    Mebbe i should change my title to that:think:

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

change title to what???? :)
    "the listener"

tahda!!

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

uh-huh ...

mebbe thats what doc meant ...

ok vin tell me one thing ... u like Slash (Gun n Roses) more or Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen) ... only as guitar players ... nothing more than that ... ;)

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah..they r few of the best guitarists on earth

van halen looks so cute!! :) (sorry,cudnt help but say that)

tahda!!

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i take that as:

van halen is the better, as a guiatrist, and otherwise also ... :)

11. shadowcaster

shadowcaster Darkness Everywhere

Hey check this out for your DCH.

DCH Intro
    E------3-7--5-3-2-------2--------
    B-3-5---------------3-5------------

E------3-7--5-3-2---------------
    B-3-5---------------3-5------------

Kaishe Hai Yeh Lead
    E---------------
    B-----2----0---
    G---1---1-------
    D-2----------------

Play it clean.
    Tell me do u like it.

12. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

nice attempt....

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

kaisi hai yeh rut intro was actually neat..but the dch intro couldnt ring bell to me..ummhmm :think:

tahda!!

14. shadowcaster

DCH intro; Its played somewhere but can't tell u adjactly.

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i reckon that intro will be played in the begining ...

16. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@death .....just chill man....i think IGT is equal for everyone and in case of amit "he was just pointing out sumthing"...i mean i am not taking his side but you over reacted!!!

17. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@dlogic heeehe :grin: this mess is resolved and over now thankfully

tahda!!

18. shadowcaster

Hey Vini, I found where this was. It was Played three times in original song. Check out the lines, its the Ho Ho Ho Ho Part. I posted that as intro.

(1:31)
    Jagmagate Hain Jilmilaate Hain Apne Raaste
    Yeh Khushi Rahen Roshni Rahen Apne Waaste
    Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho..........
    (1:57)

(3:13)
    Jo Waqt Aye Jane Kya Dikhaye
    (3:36)

(4:31)
    Jagmagate Hain Jilmilaate Hain Apne Raaste
    Yeh Khushi Rahen Roshni Rahen Apne Waaste
    (4:58)

19. urazzismine

urazzismine Banned

yo dudes..whats the matter with you guys...arguing who is better ..van halen or slash .. its neither... its randy rhoads.... yeah!!!

congratulations Death Angel ... you really did manage to come out as a arrogant #@##$#$@ sonofa@#@## without a lot of effort ... you know there are some people in this world whom you have never met, but still you want to jump on their face with spiked shoes.. i am sure you are one of them....

@amit.. why the #$^@ are you apologizing
    @vini.. good work (for a newbie) but next time please tab something which has not been tabbed a zillion times before
    @ssslayer... ahh forget it!!!...
    @DrSaurabh ... Respect your patience man ... arguing with the likes of "the revolving skull"

20. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@urazzismine.. sweety u've just joined igt so i dont wanna mess wid u...but anyways iL spare u this time...now as for tabbing this zillion times...havent u read anywhere no two individuals are same..so same way no tabs are same..people tab in their own way and scales also differ..so i just posted MY stuff..iL wait n watch for ur work..lets see wot u do..and plz check out my other posts before posting any other such opinion of urs..gosh people....

tahda!!