1st guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ShanJ, Jan 14, 2015.

1. ShanJ

ShanJ New Member

Hi,

I need some help and suggestions for my 1st guitar
    a admin of this site has refereed me to some one and i see soo many options

1st my budget is 5k-6k MAX
    few my friends play

one friend said : who said gb&a is a good one to start with but cant find it where i live for the price
    second one said: said to go for a classical one as it give better sound ( any though on this?

what inspired me was i saw my cuzin who is just 15 years old learn to play a few tunes just looking youtube videos and i always wanted to learn to play just didt have the time... now i can put in 30 mins daily n more on weekend to play

i stay near thane, Mumbai and might ever start some classes to lean to play if

any help would be nice as i m new to this!

2. Anand_1985

Anand_1985 New Member

If you're looking at acoustic guitar give Belltone a try....check out various others in the same price range and choose the one with least action, least buzz, good warm sound..... Don't expect to buy a great guitar at that price... Happy guitaring! ... Youtube videos are enough to learn guitar by yourself... Especially if you are time constrained

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Forget about everything and get the cheapest metal string acoustic guitar.
    Your interest in guitar may wane off in few months.
    You wouldn't want to be stuck with something that is only used as a piece of furniture.

Ask the guitar seller to play and show off his skills. You can then make a judgement based on which guitar sounds good to your ears. Buy that one.