1969 Moon Mission ! Was It A HOAX???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Chirag, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

@rockboyteek, Don't U know jayaswami is a genius who knows everything. Don't U see disturbed addressing him "Sir".

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

hahaha, dude are you serious........

3. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^Obivously, Sonali. Jayswami is great. But a simple problem is always complex for for him.

4. Sonali

like when he's given the task of going to point B from point A, he runs from A to C, then to D, then to E than back to A just to recheck and then finally to point B right??? yea i know, thats what a genious does....

<<this post was jut nonsense, don't read it>>

5. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^No no, ur post is not at all nonsense. You are absolutely true.... The point is that while moving through points C, D and E he remembered that he has to go to B so, he returnes to A and then moves to B. He is fabulous, extraordinary and......

Hey guys, please remind me of a few more adjectives....

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^ :eek:fftopic:

7. Menon

Menon New Member

Haha..!! This shoulda been in the PJs thread man!!
    I don't understand why you guys wanna down play an acheivement made by a fellow human being..it's a frontier which has been crossed,and even if it is a hoax..why downplayit man..let them live in peace..all pseudo-scientific stuff!!
    I believe man set foot on the moon and nothing's gonna change that!!
    Cheerio
    All..
    TO THE HUMAN SPIRIT!(Now there's an oxymoron)
    CHeerio
    Menon

8. @disturbed(post 34) u have lost ur sense of humour or what .?????..........lolz

9. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Whoa! This thing's gettin outta proportion.... but like, yeah, both sides do have nice refuting... this be better than THE BIG FIGHT

10. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Hey Jayaswami... That site u linked... it was a riot. LOL.
    By the way I hope u meant it in a satirical way when u said u believe it was a hoax!! :rockon:

I think u r just trying to provoke these poor hoax believers. But still u r pretty good at it.

Can u believe all the nonsense these guys throwing at ya?!

I've heard the nuttiest of claims but it doesn't get nuttier than this:

Von Braun faked the landings to escape his trials for the crimes he did as a former SS member!!

talk about naziphobia!!
    :p:

11. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i hope this is not brewing another jay fan club. ..

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

enough bull ****ting.

the moon landing did occur. and it will happen again. the motivation for the moon landing was flawed.. the cold war and the need to out do ussr led to the moon landing.. the moon landing hoax is propaganda is a hoax
    Jay

13. Sonali

hey i'm good at making jay fan clubs, which jay are we makin it for this time :)

14. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ sonali - off track !@!

the mission of moon was an hoax for sure !!!

15. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

dude the moon thing is real the flag actually blew because every hour r sso the sun emits something called solar wind. it's when an explosion (not destructive) occurs in the sun and sends out high wind panels to the earth and other fellow planets.
    It was real.