1969 Moon Mission ! Was It A HOAX???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Chirag, Jan 16, 2005.

1. @JAy u r right (i think)there was the cold war between USSR n AMERICA they used the moon as their trophy so the first there was the winner thats y i think the public was conned!!!!!!!!!

2. tejas

tejas ..........

I believe its true and nothing can change this.......

3. shak

shak Harrr!

i have seen that tape, and for some time i also believed that moonlandings were fake but this point made me think again..
    "as jay said there was a cold war between ussr and usa at that time...the moon landing was considered the ultimate honour in terms of science and tech. the americans did it first..this must have pissed off the ussr...and the ussr brainy cosmonauts must have extensively scrutanized every single bit of the footage to find leaks and loop holes...but they didn't...dont you think that if the moonlandings by americans were fake then the russians of that time would have been the first ones to shame usa..this would have meant a clear cut cold war victory for them..but the fact that they didn't..... makes me think that maybe usa were right!!..they did land on the moon and they couldn't be proved wrong by thier couterparts!

and secondly the apollo mission brought back moon rock samples...those moon rock samples are consistant with every other moon rock samples that are brought back by other missions...how could they do that if it was all fake??

4. shak

shak Harrr!

nasa has enuff rock samples..the know the composition of the moon, they have mapped the moon, they have all the technical data from the moon..and they have all the pics as well..why do you think they would spend another billion dollars to send someone up there again..there is nothing left to be explored

5. Chirag

Chirag New Member

6. shak

shak Harrr!

1) watch the tape again and answer me honestly...the flag only flutters when the astronauts walk past it or when they touch it...i can't stress this anymore that the flag flutters bcuz of vibrations in the pole..
    3)deserts do not have DUST...either they have stones or sand...and they are compeletely different from dust..
    5,6,7) come up with solid proves against NASA and watch them get life sentences..
    8) area-51 is an industrial site in nevada desert..you don't have to show me any pics or anything..i know about that site...it is a secret base of usa where they keep their top secret airplanes and stuff or whatever..the lockheed skunk works factory is also located there..it is a research and development centre and has nothing to do with moonlandings..

and then comes the paraller shadow bit...check this image out..https://www.apollo-hoax.me.uk/clipart/Shadow14.jpg its of moonlander..the shadow of the rock seems to be in different direction than the shadow of the moonlander..any amateur wil say..yeah more than one source of light...but do me a favour and look at this image..https://www.apollo-hoax.me.uk/clipart/ShadowAnne.gif...yes..one sourceof light (sun) and a completely innocent bloke standing in the desert...see anything familiar..yes the dodgy shadows...so this proves that non-alignment of shadows even under one source of light is comlpletely natural....btw its called parallex..
    Don't take my word for it though because I could have faked this photo, so try it for yourselves

tejas likes this.
  7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:shock: Alright Sharukh, point taken. You and chirag can sit down and have a lengthy debate, i'm too stupid to comment anyway.

8. @disturb kabaab mein haddi maat bano lolz think sharukh some american spy lolz

9. @dist i have got an idea y dont we req NASA to send sharukh n chirag on the moon n then they will tell us if it was true or not :p: : :p:

10. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Nah man, Good posts. And yeah, we do underestimate our own capabilities quite a bit.

11. shak

shak Harrr!

^^sorry tejas i deleted my post ..i thought that it might spark another duel...but thnx for understanding my point...it is sad that when a couple of guys do something great the pesimistic people pop up thier heads and start making objection under no ground..

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

this thread just made me smirk..

read arguements from both the sides...
    and...and....and....and....and....and...
    and...and..and..and..
    i find both the arguements correct ...hehehe..
    what to do..guess ill just shut up and play my guitar.

13. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

all 4 a moon ...

14. d_ist_urb_ed

@theguitaristofm, that's as stupid an idea as i've ever heard:p:
    @shahrukh, no dude, why'd ya delete your post, it was good, do you want me to restore it?
    @dharmatma, join the club:)

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

those rock samples were meteorites found in alaska

16. d_ist_urb_ed

@jayswami, no offence sir, but how do you know all this?

17. shak

shak Harrr!

no its ok @disturbed...i deleted it for a purpose....but thnx anyway... :)

18. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ive seen the video and though they have got evidence and spotted some irregularities,the evidence is far from conclusive .

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

20. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

????!!!!

u sure bout that Jayswami????? What if u are connected to the hoax??]

what other things can we get out of u? :p: