1969 Moon Mission ! Was It A HOAX???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Chirag, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Chirag

Chirag New Member

My frnd gave me a cd where FOX channel proved that it was a hoax .

1. The video of shows that the astraunaut plants the US flag onthe moon and the flag is fluttering with the wind . Moon doesnt have an atmosphere ! how did that flag wave in the wind ?????

2. The inclination of the shadows that are formed. shadows formed bcos of the sun are parallel. but in the phoographs we see that the shadows arent parallel. they are convergingthus proving that an external source of lighting was used. and the guy who made the cameras confimed that the cameras didnt have any flashes and there wasnt any artificial source of lighting.

3. the gravity of the moon is 1/6th of the earth. but the footrprints are shown to be quite deep .

4. when the speed of teh video was increased it was seen that the astraunauts are walking on the earth. the efeect was made by slowing the speed of the movie.

5. Neil Armstrong had given on camera interview about the mission .

6. between 1964 and 1967 10 astraunauts got killed in freak accidents . they say that they were killed as they knew too much .

7. all the three astraunauts retired after the mission.

8. the video was shot in a top secret army area caled area 51 . it was a desert and its surface was similar to moon. it had craters.

9.earth is covered by harmful radiations at a height of 1000 miles . for an astranaut to survive it their dresses should have been covered with atleast 6 cm of lead .instead they had just 2-3 layers of thin aluminium foil. the truth is that the astranauts returned halfway. they could have never crossed that zone .

There are some more points which i dont remember now , and some more which i cant explain . u will have to see the videos.

Tell me what do u think ?

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^yeah, i heard it was an hoax. if it is.....shame of u america!!

3. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

True

this is true another point that i saw on some pictures i saw of the 'landing'............when neil armstrong was putting the flag down in his space helmet u cud see a camera man fliming on a high chair!!!!!!!!

how do they explain that??? :think:

4. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Don't know whether it was an Hoax or not. But if this comes out to be a Hoax then more and more missions will also come out to be hoaxes.

5. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

i get ur point sanjay :think:

6. shak

shak Harrr!

answers:
    1) the flag didn't flutter bcuz of wind..it was bcuz of the vibrations in the flag pole!...due to zero friction..the vibration went on and on and on...

2)the angle of shadows depend on the time and position of the sun...even on earth the shadows are londer at dusk and dawn and literally none at noon...so th time and position of the sun made the shadows of astronauts look dadgy...nothin to worry about..its natural

3)yes correct...the gravity is 1/6..this is why the cosmic dust when falls on to the surface of moon it doesn't get firm..and there is no rain on moon therefore it cannot set and become solid...the deep footprints are due to this fact that the dust on moon is really powdry and very loose..its like the dust in vacum cleaner bag...if you look at the vacum cleaner bag from outside it looks full..but if you squeeze it ....it becomes all wrinkled and small..

4)rubbish...make your own video..playing guitar and speed it up 3 times...it would make you look better that michealangelo...but it doesn't mean that you are actually as quick as michealangelo....so this speed up thing is rubbish!...no ground no base..

5)....SO????

6)well..all media propoganda...they just got unlucky..it has nothing to do with the moonlandings...

7)of course what would you expect...three guys made a 700,000 kilometers round trip..they wouldn't wanna do it again...pheesh!!!

8) yeah right...its getting really dumb now...any solid proofs my friend??

9)the only real danger to astronauts in space from radiation ocurs when they cross Van Allen belt...only that belt has electrons of high enuff energy to penetrate the space suits..but the apollo sweeped past that belt so quickly that there was little damage from radiations...the radiation on moon were of small magnitude...don't believe me?? check this out https://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/waw/mad/mad19.html

i think that moon landing was a great achievement...and we shouldn't rely on off-hand fuss to right it off!!

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

its all fake , they never landed on the moon , shame america....

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

even if they did .. whats the big deal.. moon is like.. da closest 2 earth.. almost nxt door.. :goof:

9. bob-bobby

not the matter of next door , there have been proof thet the guys never landed on moon ,...

let them come to africa first :annoyed:

10. Sanjay Mazumder

I'm confused whom to believe Chirag or Shahrukh.....
    Help me guys.

11. bob-bobby

forget them . believe the mod ..

what you 've gotta do whether they landed on the moon or not , you still have to stay in IGT :p:

12. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^Yeah I got it now. Thanks for making me clear. Now, I'm neither on earth nor on the moon but I'm on IGT, with sleepless eyes.

13. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

yea it was staged in hollywood.. plus according toone of the biggest religions on earth.. man cant land on the moon.

14. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

:think: anyone else get the feeling that sharukh is working for the US government?

but seriously, there are many ways that facts can be "proved" wrong....but mostly it's just paranoid weirdoes making up junk, there are other such stories too like "a secret group of ppl trying to take over the world, who are currently controlling the heads of states like puppets" or "US government officials being obsessed with the devil because of the shape of The Pentagon" but this things only get on the way of uncovering real cover-ups like extra terrestrials and UFOs roaming the earth....

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Sonali, Yeah, I do....

Well, I do believe it was a hoax and stuff but like, one of my friends, her dad was like in ISRO and like, knew Neil Armstrong and stuff... so like, she sent a message to Collin and Collin replied to her sayin that it was indeed true and stuff... so like, I donno!

16. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

People! People!! chill down!! The moon landings were NOT... i repeat NOT a hoax. It is just some junk made up by people who don't know the intricasies involved in sending man to moon. :mad:
    I simply don't get how people can get fooled by such nonsense?! They just put in some pseudo-scientific junk and people think it's true!!

Well here's some education:

www.badastronomy.com

Also check out :

Scotti's page

And if u r still not satisfied, check out Ian Goddard's page.
    I don't remember the URL but type Ian Goddard and apollo hoax in Google and u will get there.

And Still if u want more....I will give u the PDFs which explain the "inconsistencies" in the hoax claim video.just mail me.

And just for your information... I'm an aeronautics engineer. :rockon:

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I have no idea, i'm really confused, and btw i couldnt care less, doesnt affect me in any way:) Mera kya gaya if it was a hoax:)

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yes it was a hoax. they just had to beat ussr at something.. they were losing everything.. yuri gagarin beat them by being first man in space . so they faked the moon landing. why dosnt usa have the balls to send a man to moon today?

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Hmmm, that does set me thinking. Why have they never attempted that again?

20. @all yeah read abt it that the french also proved it was just a stage show telecasted .
    SHAME ON AMERICA!!!!!!!