15 classic hindi songs chords.......njoy playin!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ColDpLaY_FrEaK, Feb 6, 2006.

1. pieoooossshh

pieoooossshh New Member

hmmmmmm....now if thts a coincidence.....then its the papa-mummy of all the coincidences ..i've ever come across.....!!!!;) ..but the same set of 15 songs are posted on this particular link -

https://www.guitarsite.com/database/Music/rec/6043/wwwboard/messages/592.shtml

heyyyyy...thts alrite if ur "ARINDAM RAY" ( the guy who posted the compilation at the above link).....

BUT IF U R NOTTTTTTTTT....well then i got nothin to sayyyyy...:p:

2. raajatre

raajatre New Member

gr8 work...thanks

3. vinvik

vinvik New Member

thanks its really help me lot..

4. vaibhavjhasmit

vaibhavjhasmit New Member

good job..........

5. JASGUITAR

JASGUITAR New Member

buddy please post the strumming pattern

and

nice collection

6. nishant.jain

nishant.jain New Member

nice work

nice work man keep it up

7. aadinicks

aadinicks New Member

simplest

dude u hav done good job
    but i dint understand hhow to play all these songs
    i jst started learnin guitar 2 months earlier so i hav jst learned lessons n some songs like papa kehte hai n arre re are ye......but not on chords
    i jst knw how to play letters like......
    GGDCDGACFED
    N SO ON....
    so plz do reply me this type of notes plz if u have

8. bhargavpandya

bhargavpandya New Member

Sorry man..

sorry man,, I think you have week theory,, Most of the songs were perfect. but the flaw was with " Do dil Mil rahe hai " You cant call that composition in A# as you are using G Minor.. you need to call that Bb, cause in A# you should use G## diminished. If you use G then the Sound becomes 7th Diminished. which again sounds imperfect cadence..and theoritically there is no A# major Scale.. its Bb Major Scale as you do not have Key signature for A# maj. Chords are perfect if you call A# as Bb and D# as Eb and then use Gm chord... Anyways Great work of ears i should say..

9. gurudatt

gurudatt New Member

nice collection thanx a lot....