12 string or a 6 string

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Harsh Kumar, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rohit

rohit New Member

:RollLol: :RollLol:
    don't challenge harsh he will just do it .u may never know.
    let's wait for the next pic.it's interesting.
    don't leave the guitar out in the pics ,cuz its all about guitars here!!!!
    and ofcourse everything else in the pic.
    about double necks i don't have any idea.12 string buy an ovation it's really good .i have seen some very good indian artists using it on tv.price ??

2. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

nice idea abt the chuchu's, i'll try it some other time. Here's an old pic of mine, it's a serious pic of me just after a gig.

Attached Files:

3. prit_undead

prit_undead New Member

now this looks like he means business
    nice dress yaar
    straight the 60's movie sets
    nd luvly smile u've got
    nd i call mayself hell's angel?
    u r the best buddy
    rock on
    nd remember o keep the guitar with you :p:

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Arre yaaro yeah kya ho raha hai? :mad:
    Where are the MODS??? :mad:

5. Harsh Kumar

wats with the mods

Hey i m not posting the MMS i shot with my gf, so why are u so pissed, it's a descent pic of me and my G. it's not wrong to do it at all.

6. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^^ thats exactly the reason we are pissed :D

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

This is not supposed to be a chit chat thread and you are not supposed to be ssslayer....

8. Harsh Kumar

kk cut the crap, and give me suggesitions for a6 or a 12, including some cost details

9. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Dude told ya enough times, u buy a 12 string ONLY if u have a 6 string already. Its a no no from me. N someone back there highlighted my statement tht u cant buy a decent 6 string in 8000. Well, I dunno abt Indian, but in Paksitan, the hell u CANNOT! And I said DECENT, meaning u can use it in an average gig & stuff. Not the crappy backyard beatup! Go get a good 6 string Harsh. Peace out.

10. ketan83

ketan83 New Member

listen dude,firstly guitars are mean to play its a passion not an instrument to look cool or something!!!nyways, 12 strings are good, beautiful rich sound but complicated to tune.(also good for country style play,vastly used for leading in country style)whereas u can play rock style guitar too in 6 string so it has more utility.

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^Good answer, i liked that..

12. prit_undead

prit_undead New Member

u ppl do have a point here

13. rohit

rohit New Member

Yeah If You Have A 6-string Then Go For A 12-string .the Ovation 12 String Is Very Good .it Must Be Expensive.but For You It Is Well Within Budget.

14. Harsh Kumar

k now we are talking. See if u think that i play G for looking cool, then u are totally wrong, i respect my guitar, and the ppl who can play guitar a lot, i just say the meaningless stuff to make the thread a little interesting, so ppl like SUsugata get pissed.

neway, no one told anything abt a twin neck (again not for looking cool but to get a 12str and a 6str together).

does anyone have atwin neck here, money is not an issue, just suggest the good ones.

And also suggest som 'DESCENT' 6str also, with price plz

TIA
    Serious Sam

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Third pic mein you are looking like a 9 bachchon ka baap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.