11-Year Old Boys Sues Naukri.com Over Advertisment; Seeks Rs 1 Crore Compensation

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Mar 21, 2006.

1. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

India at 100/10 vs Eng is causing a lot of mental agony ... wish the team could compensate me with some money to cheer up .........:mad:

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey.... The poor Hari sure got teased by his Parents. The culprit is his parents are trying to cash in the opportunity for publicity and also a possible chance for some easy money. They dont lose anything.. Even if they get 1 Lakh it still is some easy money. Even if they lose, they have already got some good publicity. Some people will do anything for publicity.. Moreoever somebody demanding money compensation requires justification. A 11 year old feeling bad cannot be equated to 1 Crore by any stretch of imagination.. So it's just a publicity stunt.. The judgement should be, such insensible parents should be fined. Infact by stressing the thing so much, they would have made the 11 year old hari feel more bad that by how others would have teased him...

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Perfect.
    Man you really talk your age. :)

4. vishalj

vishalj Banned

This is the new trend. Its called Jackpot Lottery. Some people might settle out of court as they don't want this lawsuit to stretch 5 generations and plus its easier.

I got that term from tv last night.

5. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ladies and gentelmen - a stage comes when man lives in economies that free him from moral duties and thoughts - and that stage forbids him to EARN anything...this stage shouldnt have come a long time - had it not been for a thing called " Politician " - which makes the nation and the law system just one big joke... Ladies and gentelmes - welcome to DemoCRAZY!!!

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

You're a crap :p:

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I think da lad is fighting a really weak case .. n v therefore are debating a weak topic .. Sorry lord .. but i'm really loyal to watever work i take up .. Thread closed!

8. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

well - its shit...

9. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

sue kar...mere mann ko...tu kiya...kya isharaa...

anyways, seems like people are hearing more and more stories of shit happening in the US. Dropped a goddamn coffee on her lap ? BAM. *Cha-ching* 1 Million Dollars $$$