1000 more to go....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Feb 3, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

19,001 members as of now, wow, this site is proof of what a good simple thoughtful idea can snowball into. Keep it up y'all, you keep this site running :grin: Thanks to our wonderful mods and our smart admin for starting this up and making sure it's running. Thanks to all the ex-mods, essi, jayanth, and ahem...me :grin: Cheers :beer:

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

aye.. just noticed it.. good goin far and well

and yea thanks to u too.. for being a good ex mod.. catch you on IM

3. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Wow! Cool man! Well right said disturbed. This really is a great idea, and a very well cared-for. I simply love the way this site works. Look at orkut. Its more or less the same thing, but its going flop. U can hardly find anything useful there, but its reverse there. U can hardly find anything crap here. And yes, we should have a round of applause for the team of mods & of course the admin who started this place, and kept it neat n tidy. Im comparatively new here, so i dont know many ppl around, but still its a great place to be. I've made few real-world friends here, which I never could have elsewhere. Thanks Admin for the opportunity. I dedicate my signature to Mods! ROCK ON!

4. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

@disturbed - why are u an ex-mod. did u quit ?

5. d_ist_urb_ed

^I resigned, yes.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'm not a mod but I feel fuzzy inside anyway...

7. d_ist_urb_ed

^Feel warm and fuzzy, let's have a round of hot chocolate :beer: (pretend hot chocolate)

8. Varshita

Varshita New Member

Can i get HOT Chocolate Fudge instead ?? :eek::

9. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

great going ppl....

thnx to all who have ever visited to this site or have ever contributed to forums

:beer:

10. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

barista door nahi :p:

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hm.. i really missed this place last few months. good to be back. temporarily at least. but wow its grown so fast! i remember celebrating 5000 members and then 10000. now were nearly 20k!

this is amazing. good work everyone!

12. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

@bjr - ur NOT a mod ??? :shock:

"Forum Leader"

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yea...this like watchin a baby grow up....i remember celebrating the 5k 10k and b4 i realised it its 20 k :)
    thanks to all.....
    cut the chocolate.....get me some irish coffee:grin::beer:

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^^ lol,........... u still think that got u high? :p:

Good goin for IGT! yay!