Dude, you have Audacity (or any software that you use to record you guitar stuff).
Originally Posted by bjr
1. You need to record using "Wave" instead of Microphone or line-in. What this will do is to record anythign that goes to your speakers
2. You definitly dont wanna spoil the rip with some yahoo messenger <<buzz>> etc sounds, hence close em.
3. Anything you do while recording, like clikcing etc also gets recorded So refrain.
4. Play the Video in any player you like.
5. Start recording on your recording software using "Wave".
Ofcourse, this method is most n00bish out of all.
But, it works.
You donít get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.