Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: need help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006

    Question need help

    i hav an acoustic guitar and i want to convet it into distortion.
    Can any one pleez tell me how to convert it

  2. #2
    amitvashist's Avatar
    amitvashist is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    dear Bro

    There is no use converting acoustic guitar in to a electric one.

    For distortion you will atleast need a distortion padaland amp, although it is not a good idea but you can get the hambuckers and a circuit fixed on your guitar then connect the cord in to amp.

    try your local market this 'zugaad' is available but it is not at all worth doing.

    go for a electric guitar, padal and amp instead




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO