Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    prash_rocks's Avatar
    prash_rocks is offline Over the Hills & Far Away
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    179

    Chords - Jaane Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha

    Hi! This is my first post. I don't have the record and I'm tabbing from memory. I'm not sure of the right key so am giving the tabs in two keys - A and G.
    *********************************************

    Song: Jaane Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha
    Film: Jawani Diwani
    Singers: Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhonsle
    Music: R. D. Burman (Who else?!)
    Lyrics: Anand Bakshi


    Bm D E A
    Jaan-E-Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha
    D E D Bm
    Hoon Tumhe Raat Din Main Yahan Se Wahan
    D A D A
    Mujhko Awaaz Do Chhup Gaye Ho Sanam
    Bm
    Tum Kahan
    A
    Main Yahan
    Bm
    Tum Kahan
    A
    Main Yahan

    >>OR<<

    Am C D G
    Jaan-E-Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha
    C D C Am
    Hoon Tumhe Raat Din Main Yahan Se Wahan
    C G C G
    Mujhko Awaaz Do Chhup Gaye Ho Sanam
    Am
    Tum Kahan
    G
    Main Yahan
    Am
    Tum Kahan
    G
    Main Yahan

    **********************************************
    (I don't remember the full song but I'm sure the remaining verses too have got the same chords. So figure those out yourself... And if possible, kindly post the full song back here after all the corrections.)

  2. #2
    FinalPhase is offline Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    71
    thanx man....

  3. #3
    prash_rocks's Avatar
    prash_rocks is offline Over the Hills & Far Away
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    179
    Hey I didn't know html formatting isn't properly displayed here... So here is the text file...
    Please suggest all corrections.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4
    manusaluja is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    hey dude...
    d accurate chords are 1 scale up....
    try Cm,f,D#.F,D#nd Cm

    and in mujhko awaaz do
    Cm a# cm a# g# n f

  5. #5
    Bandbaaja's Avatar
    Bandbaaja is offline Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Matunga (CR), Mumbai
    Posts
    742
    These are the actual chords
    Enjoy

    JAANEJAAN DHOONDTA PHIR RAHA
    4 counts per measure

    Song (Jaanejaan Dhoondta)
    / Cm / Eb / F / F /
    / Eb / F / Eb / Cm /

    Cross (Mujhko Aawaz Do)
    / Ab / Bb / Ab / Bb / Cm / Bb / Cm / Bb / to music

    Antra (O mere humsafar)
    / Cm / Bb / Cm / Bb/
    /Cm / Ab / Bb / Cm /

    Repeat cross

    Cheers
    All Strings Attached...

  6. #6
    raga2303 is offline Guitarist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gurgaon
    Posts
    180
    Bandbaaja - where were u man.. we were missing you in action.. I am so happy so see you back.. I read somewhere that you have quit your regular job and joined a music company

  7. #7
    aniketpataskar's Avatar
    aniketpataskar is offline Guitarist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    170
    @ bandbaaja
    welcum back dude....gr8 2 c u postin here again
    as always perfect chords....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiyeah!
    Posts
    259
    Great chords...

    I think the scale is C#m actually: Try this will you?
    http://desichords.blogspot.com/2010/...-asha_151.html

    Thanks
    __________________________________________________________________________
    My Guitar Blogs:

    DesiChords . blogspot . com
    BanglaChords . blogspot . com
    BasicMusicTheory . blogspot . com

  9. #9
    aniketpataskar's Avatar
    aniketpataskar is offline Guitarist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    170
    Arindam I guess I had tld u dis previously too pls try finding chords on ur own..... instead of lookin 4 dem on net it will really help u....
    C#m is nt the original scale of song.... dude these guys usually r wrng....
    so 4 ur own good firstly tune ur guitar to std tuning and listen to audio and find the chords
    Bandbaaja sirs chords r in the right key and perfect to my understanding

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiyeah!
    Posts
    259

    I DO...All That I Post

    Quote Originally Posted by aniketpataskar View Post
    Arindam I guess I had tld u dis previously too pls try finding chords on ur own..... instead of lookin 4 dem on net it will really help u....
    C#m is nt the original scale of song.... dude these guys usually r wrng....
    so 4 ur own good firstly tune ur guitar to std tuning and listen to audio and find the chords
    Bandbaaja sirs chords r in the right key and perfect to my understanding
    The site I "found" and linked to from here is MINE. I found out the chords myself and shared it with you all here.

    And I am sorry, I have checked it several times, this song IS indeed in C#m (at least in my recording, using a properly tuned guitar)...
    __________________________________________________________________________
    My Guitar Blogs:

    DesiChords . blogspot . com
    BanglaChords . blogspot . com
    BasicMusicTheory . blogspot . com

  11. #11
    aniketpataskar's Avatar
    aniketpataskar is offline Guitarist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    170

    Lightbulb

    k dude.... I thought like the other guys arnd on this forum u 2 were 2 lazy to find chords on ur own.... guess i ws wrng...
    neways even if u take the key as C#m the progression is wrng sum places.....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiyeah!
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by aniketpataskar View Post
    k dude.... I thought like the other guys arnd on this forum u 2 were 2 lazy to find chords on ur own.... guess i ws wrng...
    neways even if u take the key as C#m the progression is wrng sum places.....
    Care to show me, Mr Expert?
    __________________________________________________________________________
    My Guitar Blogs:

    DesiChords . blogspot . com
    BanglaChords . blogspot . com
    BasicMusicTheory . blogspot . com

  13. #13
    aniketpataskar's Avatar
    aniketpataskar is offline Guitarist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    170
    hey I m no expert...
    bt u cn check frm bandbaaja's thread
    I hope u knw hw to transpose....

  14. #14
    madhavi is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4

    Smile thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by prash_rocks View Post
    Hi! This is my first post. I don't have the record and I'm tabbing from memory. I'm not sure of the right key so am giving the tabs in two keys - A and G.
    *********************************************

    Song: Jaane Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha
    Film: Jawani Diwani
    Singers: Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhonsle
    Music: R. D. Burman (Who else?!)
    Lyrics: Anand Bakshi


    Bm D E A
    Jaan-E-Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha
    D E D Bm
    Hoon Tumhe Raat Din Main Yahan Se Wahan
    D A D A
    Mujhko Awaaz Do Chhup Gaye Ho Sanam
    Bm
    Tum Kahan
    A
    Main Yahan
    Bm
    Tum Kahan
    A
    Main Yahan

    >>OR<<

    Am C D G
    Jaan-E-Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha
    C D C Am
    Hoon Tumhe Raat Din Main Yahan Se Wahan
    C G C G
    Mujhko Awaaz Do Chhup Gaye Ho Sanam
    Am
    Tum Kahan
    G
    Main Yahan
    Am
    Tum Kahan
    G
    Main Yahan

    **********************************************
    (I don't remember the full song but I'm sure the remaining verses too have got the same chords. So figure those out yourself... And if possible, kindly post the full song back here after all the corrections.)
    thank for the lovely song and your efforts and time on this fantastic site...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Req: Hindi BAse Tabs of Jaane Ja Dhoondta phir raha
    By cliff burton in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
  2. Jaanejaan Dhoondta Phir Raha
    By Bandbaaja in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 05:17 PM
  3. Jaanejaan dhoondta phir raha..
    By Nilanjan in forum IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 06:14 PM
  4. chords> Jaane Jaan dhoondta... e.n.J.o.Y..!!
    By vini in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 05:06 PM
  5. Jawani Diwani - Jaane Jaan Dhoonta Phir Raha
    By FinalPhase in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 11:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO