Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    komal29 is offline Composer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    622

    'chahoon bhi toh main kaise kahoon' chords from force

    I AM DYING FOR 'CHAHOON BHI TOH MAIN KAISE KAHOON' CHORDS FROM FORCE..
    Totally fell head over heels in love with the song --<3---<3--->
    ..Cant wait..please post it..
    I guess finger picking is ideal for the song..
    still i am requesting a lovely strumming pattern..and all the possible intricate details of the song

  2. #2
    roentgen's Avatar
    roentgen is offline Pro Tabber
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    510
    Quite straight forward chords in this song.
    Here's how it goes.

    (D)Chahoon bhi Toh main kaise kahoon
    Saari joh baatein Dil (A)kehta hai
    (D)Lehar sapno ki Kaise ginoon
    Dariya behta hi (A)rehta hai


    (Bm)Keh rahi hai Kya (F#m)yeh suno
    (G)Meri khamoshi(D)yaan....(F#m)(G)
    (Bm)Raat se hai (F#m)lambi kahin
    (G)Dil ki yeh das(Asus4)taan

    Kaise ka(D)hoon.(G)....(D)...



    Tum(D)se mujhe yeh kehna tha
    Woh kehna tha hum (A)dum
    Ho (D)saamne toh kya kahoon
    Kya kehna tha hum (A)dum
    (Bm)kaise yeh..jaz(F#m)baat hai
    Iss (Bm)dil mein toh..
    Din (F#m)raat hai
    Ho(G)thoon pe kyun
    Aa(D)ne se yeh shar(A)maate hai
    An(G)khoon mein kyun
    Yeh (D)har ghadi aa (A)jate hai

    Rajesh

  3. #3
    komal29 is offline Composer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    622
    Mr.Rajesh..thank you so much..Am really glad you responded to my request..BTW can you suggest a good strumming pattern as well..? you know am utterly beginner..

    P.S..
    I had requested for another song in Kannada forums and guess what the guy who put up the chords for that song which is not anywhere in entire internet is also Rajesh..I see that this is the only post regarding this song too in entire internet..Basically i meant to say..I put up two seperate requests and two seperate Rajesh's responded..Guess..people by that name are nice..he he he..
    Komal

  4. #4
    argee is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3

    chahoon bhi force

    Rajesh,

    Many thanks for posting this. I love this song. Just one point...


    (Bm)Keh rahi hai Kya (F#m)yeh suno
    (G)Meri khamoshi(D)yaan....(F#m)(G)

    at "yaan" the chord does not sound right..should it be "A" here

    Also, am wondering if Dsus4 sounds good after "D" in the first line...too lazy to copy paste the lines. And btw, dont want to sound critical..I am just a beginning learning guitaring the last two years..jus wanted to thank you for posting the chords and also share my views.

    Regards,
    Rajesh
    Quote Originally Posted by roentgen View Post
    Quite straight forward chords in this song.
    Here's how it goes.

    (D)Chahoon bhi Toh main kaise kahoon
    Saari joh baatein Dil (A)kehta hai
    (D)Lehar sapno ki Kaise ginoon
    Dariya behta hi (A)rehta hai


    (Bm)Keh rahi hai Kya (F#m)yeh suno
    (G)Meri khamoshi(D)yaan....(F#m)(G)
    (Bm)Raat se hai (F#m)lambi kahin
    (G)Dil ki yeh das(Asus4)taan

    Kaise ka(D)hoon.(G)....(D)...



    Tum(D)se mujhe yeh kehna tha
    Woh kehna tha hum (A)dum
    Ho (D)saamne toh kya kahoon
    Kya kehna tha hum (A)dum
    (Bm)kaise yeh..jaz(F#m)baat hai
    Iss (Bm)dil mein toh..
    Din (F#m)raat hai
    Ho(G)thoon pe kyun
    Aa(D)ne se yeh shar(A)maate hai
    An(G)khoon mein kyun
    Yeh (D)har ghadi aa (A)jate hai

    Rajesh

  5. #5
    Sumanovo razor's Avatar
    Sumanovo razor is offline Composer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    jamshedpur
    Posts
    686
    should have mentioned the tabs for Asus4 da...anyways...(xx2230)

  6. #6
    komal29 is offline Composer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by argee View Post
    Rajesh,

    Many thanks for posting this. I love this song. Just one point...


    (Bm)Keh rahi hai Kya (F#m)yeh suno
    (G)Meri khamoshi(D)yaan....(F#m)(G)

    at "yaan" the chord does not sound right..should it be "A" here

    Also, am wondering if Dsus4 sounds good after "D" in the first line...too lazy to copy paste the lines. And btw, dont want to sound critical..I am just a beginning learning guitaring the last two years..jus wanted to thank you for posting the chords and also share my views.

    Regards,
    Rajesh
    @roentgen what u got to say about this..? i found D sounding perfect
    also about the Dsus4 after D...i think it can be played

  7. #7
    komal29 is offline Composer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumanovo razor View Post
    should have mentioned the tabs for Asus4 da...anyways...(xx2230)
    thanks @sumanavo razor

  8. #8
    roentgen's Avatar
    roentgen is offline Pro Tabber
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by argee View Post
    Rajesh,

    Many thanks for posting this. I love this song. Just one point...


    (Bm)Keh rahi hai Kya (F#m)yeh suno
    (G)Meri khamoshi(D)yaan....(F#m)(G)

    at "yaan" the chord does not sound right..should it be "A" here

    Also, am wondering if Dsus4 sounds good after "D" in the first line...too lazy to copy paste the lines. And btw, dont want to sound critical..I am just a beginning learning guitaring the last two years..jus wanted to thank you for posting the chords and also share my views.

    Regards,
    Rajesh
    Hi Rajesh,

    It is a D at the '...yaan' bit. You may have confused this with the '....thaan' bit in the subsequent verse where an Asus4 is played.
    Regarding Dsus4 at the beginning, I suppose there's no harm in using it, but I can hear only a D in the song.

    Rajesh
    Stop existing and start living!

  9. #9
    hemant_spidey3 is offline Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    62
    Hi Can any one of you post the video for this song, I mean cover. I'm a newbie know how to play the chords but don't able to find the strumm. so if any one can do that it will be really helpful.............thanks in advance

  10. #10
    komal29 is offline Composer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by roentgen View Post
    Quite straight forward chords in this song.
    Here's how it goes.

    (D)Chahoon bhi Toh main kaise kahoon
    Saari joh baatein Dil (A)kehta hai
    (D)Lehar sapno ki Kaise ginoon
    Dariya behta hi (A)rehta hai


    (Bm)Keh rahi hai Kya (F#m)yeh suno
    (G)Meri khamoshi(D)yaan....(F#m)(G)
    (Bm)Raat se hai (F#m)lambi kahin
    (G)Dil ki yeh das(Asus4)taan

    Kaise ka(D)hoon.(G)....(D)...



    Tum(D)se mujhe yeh kehna tha
    Woh kehna tha hum (A)dum
    Ho (D)saamne toh kya kahoon
    Kya kehna tha hum (A)dum
    (Bm)kaise yeh..jaz(F#m)baat hai
    Iss (Bm)dil mein toh..
    Din (F#m)raat hai
    Ho(G)thoon pe kyun
    Aa(D)ne se yeh shar(A)maate hai
    An(G)khoon mein kyun
    Yeh (D)har ghadi aa (A)jate hai

    Rajesh
    what is the original scale for the song Rajesh if u dont mind telling?

  11. #11
    roentgen's Avatar
    roentgen is offline Pro Tabber
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    510
    D maj scale.
    Stop existing and start living!

  12. #12
    komal29 is offline Composer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    622
    just wanted this post to be on top.love this song to death to sing,listen and play as well! <3<3
    "Chahoon Bhi Toh" (Full Song) Force | John Abraham - YouTube

    @roentgen plz post the chords for the chorus part before start of the second verse if possible
    Komal

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Chords: KAISE MAIN KAHOON KE MUJHE ISHQ HUA HAI - Kailash Kher (Kailaasa)
    By paranoid13rohan in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 05:50 PM
  2. request for chords of "kaise main kahoon" by kailash kher
    By sonam121 in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
  3. Chords for KEHNA TO HAI KAISE KAHOON...
    By sambitsatpathy in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 02:45 AM
  4. Kaise main kahoon tujh se - RHTDM
    By lord_neo in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 11:10 PM
  5. RHTDM - kaise main kahoon tujhse
    By slash in forum Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 07:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO