Selling for 2995 Only. Only for sale in Bangalore. Cash and Carry
Send me a personal message if interested
I am selling barely used German Made Behringer Eurorack UB1002 10-Channel / 2 Mic / Line Mixer in good shape.
I had bought this for my group to practice together but we could not spend enough time practicing given our tight work-schedule at office. Hence It has been lying idle for many months and I have decided to clear my clutter living space.
I wish to sell it to other fellow musicians who may be interested in buying an affordable mixer.
It is about 3 years old, used only 4-5 times.
Behringer is well known for quality audio products
See what this equipment is capable of : DJ Lexx - Morning 10 min. Mix - YouTube
Review : Behringer UB1002 Eurorack at zZounds
About Behringer Eurorack UB1002
Ultra Low-Noise Design 10-Input 2-Bus Mic/Line Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers. This 10-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer features 2 state-of-the-art INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs) and an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. There is 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices, main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs. Tape inputs are assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs.
This is an extremely versatile mixer with possibilities ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.
Eurorack UB1002 Features
• Ultra low-noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
• 2 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with:
- 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
- Lowest possible distortion 0.0007% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
• Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
• 10 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
• State-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers provide lowest noise and distortion—better than 4560 op amps
• 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
• Peak LEDs on all mono channels
• Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
• Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
• FX to control room function helps to monitor effects signal via headphones and control room outputs
• Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper ALPS® master fader and sealed rotary controls
• External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
• Extremely rugged steel construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany