ok the month of jan. 2006 saw two good movies , different genre altogether, now y am i comparing these two movies ?
well because.. to know which one u liked the most ...
according to me both movies are great .. but zinda is little better then rang de basanti
cause of following reasons:-
1. Zinda is a dark movie (and we hardly see dark movies in bollywood) and we've seen like enough movies on patriotism
2. Nice experimental movie although a ripp off of a classic "oldboy" a korean movie and the book "oldboy" but i bet not many people read the book and moreoever not many people actually seen the korean flick (as the subject deal with incestism) and the director still manages to find a way to avoid that subject
3. A nice try with non-fictional subject and sanjay dutt really shines well in a dark movie so as john
4. Some emotional reason and personal reason i find the flick good
5. Zinda keeps ya stick, unlike rang de basanti where story becomes predictable
like above i find so many things in zinda which makes it a better movie then to rang de basanti , although aamir khan is a great actor but for the first time i find him no where in comparison to sanjay dutt (although i never liked his flick as hathyaar etc.)
So i'll rate Zinda better then Rang de basanti
post in ur reviews if u've seen both the flicks