This one's for all us hyderabadis on IGT
1. Your address reads as 23-404-32/67A-43 (New MCH number 56-678/4A/B-22), while you actually live in the second house beside ZamZam cafe in lane behind Anand Theatre on SP Road.
2. You end up buying only a Salwar kameez, whether it is a theatre workshop, food mela, consumer expo, designer jewellery show, science show or an automobile convention.
3. Your street has at least one Roadside Mobile Hotel that serves Chinese delicacies such as : "Vegetable soft needles", "NavRotten Kurma", "Chicken Manchurea"
4. Your answer is 'Seeedha Chale Jao' when somebody asks you for directions, whether it is to Malakpet, Masab Tank, Malkajgiri or Moosapet.
5. You come across tailors sporting the board : "Immidiot delivery in two days onli".
6. You can speak Hindirdu, hyderabadi hinglish, except Telugu, FLUENTLY.
7. You ask the waiter to get you some 'Chatney Lao'even if you are sitting at a lavish continental banquet dinner with exotic Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Lebanese cuisines.
8. You order for a 'CHAI" just after having had a Caramel custard.
9. You have at least one cousin, friend, colleague or acquaintance in the US in software.
10. Everytime somebody gives you a piece of good news, the first thing you ask them is "Party kab hain?"
11. Refer to any past as 'PARSO', be it yesterday or long before three hundred years.
12. You call 11 AM as 'SUBAH SUBAH'
13. You label your boss as "DIMAKH KHARAB"
14. You are 15 minutes late and you feel you are on time.
15. You look at the fixed price stand and still ask 'DENE KA BOLO'
16. You are reading this and secretly admitting that you are, after all,a true blue Hyderabadi.