Was just watching I...Robot and again came across Asimov's 3 laws of robotics.
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Then it struck me. How to check if you are a robot or not:
1. Try to injure another human being, or through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. Be anti-authoritarian, be an anarchist.
3. And finally kill yourself(preferably at 27). Or atleast injure yourself if you are a wuss.
I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school.
- Jimmy Page
You run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again. The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death.