A Sardarji is in a QuizContest trying to win prize
money of Rs.1 crore....kaun banega crorepati...
The questions are as follows:
1) How long was the 100 yr war?
Sardar says "I will skip this"
2) In which country are the Panama hats made?
Sardar asks for help from the University
3) In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
Sardar asks for help from general public
4) Which of these was King George VI first name?
Sardar asks for lucky cards
5) The Canary Islands, in the Pacific Ocean, has its name based on
Sardar gives up.
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at our Sardar's replies,
Then please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November
4) King George's first name was Albert. In 1936 he changed his name.
5) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA
which means islands of the puppies.
Now tell me who's the dumb one....Don't ever
laugh at a Sardar again
Don't forget that the PrimeMinister of ur country is a sardar..
And by the way...I m not a Sardar