* There was once a country called Prussia. After World War II, it was divided among Poland, Germany,
* A tree in metropolitan area will survive for approximately eight years.
* A volcano has enough power to shoot ash as high as 50 km into the atmosphere.
* An acre of trees can remove about 13 tons of dust and gases every year.
* An olive tree can live up to 1500 years.
* Angel Falls in Venezuela is the world's highest waterfall, at 979 meters.
* Astronauts get taller when they are in space.
* Canada has more inland waters and lakes than any other country in the world.
* Corals take a long time to grow. Some corals only grow one centimeter in one year.
* Despite being over 27 times smaller, Norway's total coastline is longer than the USA's.
* Devon, England has about 33,000 miles of hedgerows, more hedgerows than any other country.
* Each day the sun causes about one trillion tons of water to evaporate.