since the JOKES threads have disappeared....
i am starting a new one and stickificating it.
Vidi, vici, veni - I saw, I conquered, I came
whats the australian for "i love you" ??
- sit on my face.
What do you call a black man who flies planes?
A pilot, you racist !!
the 4th - saving the best for the last.
Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Athens Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:
9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them.
8. Soccer commentator: "Julian ****s is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven ****s on the field."
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and fther."
2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
"Take my hand, my child of love
Come step inside my tears
Swim the magic ocean,
I've been crying all these years"
"I liked the world where i used to live
I never really wanted to live"