1. If the entire population of earth was reduced to exactly 100 people, 51% would be female, 49% male; 50% of the world's currency would be held by 6 people, one person would be nearly dead, one nearly born
2. There is a company that will (for $14,000) take your ashes, compress them into a synthetic diamond to be set in jewelry for a loved one.
3. Russian scientists have developed a new drug that prolongs drunkenness and enhances intoxication.
4. A perfect SAT score is 1600 combined. Bill Gates scored 1590 on his SAT. Paul Allen, Bill's partner in Microsoft, scored a perfect 1600. Bill Cosby scored less than 500 combined.
5. The time spent deleting SPAM costs United States businesses $21.6 billion annually.
6. A Wisconsin forklift operator for a Miller beer distributor was fired when a picture was published in a newspaper showing him drinking a Bud Light.
7. More than 2,500 left-handed people are killed each year from using products that are made for right-handed people.
8. 1.5 million Americans are charged with drunk driving each year.
9. A ten year old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new, because of the -ahem- debris which is absorbed through the years. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and their decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand and a lot of perspiration, of which the average person loses a quart per day. Good night!
10. A private elementary school in Alexandria, Virginia, accidentally served margaritas to its schoolchildren, thinking it was limeade.
11. Mel Gibson has personally earned almost $400,000,000 from his movie "The Passion of the Christ".
12. Oprah Winfrey and Elvis Presley are distant cousins.
13. Each year, more people are killed by teddy bears than by grizzly bears.
14. CBS's fine for Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" in the 2004 Super Bowl show was $550,000. This could be paid with only 7.5 seconds of commercial time during the same Super Bowl telecast.
15. The United States has five percent of the world's population, but twenty-five percent of the world's prison population.
16. The United States has five percent of the world's population, but twenty-five percent of the world's prison population.
17. The remains of 125 people will be launched into space where they will orbit the Earth for centuries.
18. A party boat filled with 60 men and women capsized in Texas after all the passengers rushed to one side as the boat passed a nude beach.
19. 82% of Americans made a purchase at Wal-Mart in 2002.
20. 71% of office workers stopped on the street for a survey agreed to give up their computer passwords in exchange for a chocolate bar.
21. George W. Bush and John Kerry are 16th cousins, three times removed.
22. 35 Billion e-mails are sent each day throughout the world.
23. Amusement park attendance goes up after a fatal accident. It seems many people want to ride upon the same ride that killed someone.
24. Japanese and Chinese people die on the fourth of the month more often than any other dates. The reason may be that they are "scared to death" by the number four. The words four and death sound alike in both Chinese and Japanese.
25. People with initials that spell out GOD or ACE are likely to live longer than people whose initials spell out words like APE, PIG, or RAT.
26. There are an average of 18,000,000 items for sale at any time on EBay.
27. On EBay, there are an average of $680 worth of transactions each second.
28. 72% of Americans sign their pets' names on greeting cards they send out.
29. Microsoft threatened 17 year old Mike Rowe with a lawsuit after the young man launched a website named MikeRoweSoft.com.
30. The chance that you will die on the way to buy your lottery ticket is greater than the chance of you winning the big prize in most lotteries.
31. An average of 100 people choke to death on ball point pens each year.
32. Wearing headphones for an hour increases the bacteria in your ear 700 times.
33. Newborn babies are given to the wrong mother in the hospital 12 times a day worldwide.
34. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
35. A baby is born without kneecaps. They appear between age 2 and 6.
36. A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans.
37. 100% of all lottery winners gain weight.
38. An average American will spend an average of 6 months during his lifetime waiting at red lights.
39. Married men change their underwear twice as often as single men.
40. 23% of employees say they have had *** in the office.
41. 40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet.
42. 85% of the guys who cheat on their wives die while having ***.
43. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
44. They have square watermelons in Japan...they stack better.
45. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
46. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
47. The average American drinks about 600 sodas a year.
48. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
49. You'll eat about 35,000 cookies in your lifetime.
50. An elephant can be pregnant for up to two years.
51. To "testify" was based on men in the Roman court swearing to a statement made by swearing on their testicles.
52. The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it