wooooo m so excited abt the new look..........I have some suggestions (not personal at all)...plz read out :
1) keeping the logo same....u can change the font of 'IndianGuitarTabs.com' and the layout color...keep a sober color
2) make member profile a lot more easier and simpler
3) Attachment size should be a bit larger
4) instead of 'user cp' (sounds uncool), u can show the username which will be placed on the top right corner of the screen followed by the log out option...like :
logged in as: harmonizer | log out
5) rock n metal fever is on top if u check recent forums....so plz provide us some more helpful sticky threads for these genres and a guideline to be a prof or for a pro..
enough 4 now
Gears I Own :
Guitars - Pluto HW41CET-101-SPN, Yamaha RGX 220 DZ, Dean Edge-10 APJ (Skull Crusher),
Amps - Roland Microcube, Stranger Cube 40M
Effects - Boss ME-20
MIDI - Samson Carbon49, M-Audio Keystation Mini 32, KORG nanoPAD2
Audio - Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Samson C1, Behringer Xenyx 802 Mixer, Yamaha HS5 Studio Monitors
Blues is Blooming,
Rock is a Ray.
Metal is Mighty,
Pop is Gay...