back to office
back to office
feeling like mazdoor
you are quite good with pen tool (the pics of your sis on deviant art says so) .. and also gradients ..Originally Posted by beginner_lavina
so to make this kinda pic you need to ..
1. make a cutout of face using pen tool
2. get an image of thumbtack from yahoo images .. cut it out as well usign pentool
3. get blood drip brush set from deviant art by a guy called ivan----- something
4. on one layer, paint background .. next layer blood spatters, next layer face .. next layer blood drip and finally thumbtack ,,
5. use burn tool to give blood drip some shade ..
6. use drop shadow with spread=4 distance=7 and angle=45 on thumbtack
7. use lightning effect on thumbtack to give it a little realistic look
8. give the face a little dropshadow .. not much though
9 CTRL+L on face to adjust light curve ..
and here is a little trick to make lined background ..
1. new document
2. gradient tool .. chose any two colour but not in contrast
3. make gradient
4. filters>distort>wave ..adjust parameter until you get nice lined background
now if you want the sunray effect ..
5. filers>distor>polar coordinates ...
anything else and i would love to help .. om me
u want a tutorial for photoshop??@lavina i can upload one for u
at the moment: watching : bas ek pal
sahi hai thank you shak
reps for you
@spy: thanks where are you going to upload it?
where can i ?? rapidshare?
no rapidshare doesn't let me download =( where else could you upload it?
only 46 mb ? @spy whats the format .rm or ?
@ lavina from where can u download???ie yousentit.com??
simple html format check the pic
Packing up to go home..
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves. (QDB #754533)
@lavina: thanks ..
@spy: .. looks pretty basics .. i mean 'importing image' 'saving work' .. etc. .. the thing that i've found useful is going through online tutorials to make text effects or orbs etc. and thats how i learnt photoshop myself ..
i can post a few tutorials by myself .. but dunno how much of audience i am looking at and whether neo will allow such stuff to be posted ..
it has the basics n other stuffs too ie some tips n other stuffs
@ lavina have tried 4 different uploading sites still getting that prob
@ shak yep some tutorials would be welcomed