I was at my friends place to check out his new kool guitar. He was out of the room when i thought of trying it out as i couldnt resist the shiny new guitar anymore. I put it on and as there was no pick around i tried to strum it with my fingers and got an electric shock...my whole right hand went numb and it still feels kind of funny and sore.
Lesson: Electric guitars can shock you badly when plugged into an amp. You should never use an electric guitar in the rain or in a wet place and never ever attempt to play it barefoot!