I will update this as much as possible, probably everyday. Dont reply to this thread, just give reps.
• Cubicles gained office-popularity in the early 1920s as a way of cutting costs during the Great Depression.
• Three out of 10 Americans will eat dog at some point in their life, knowingly, or unknowingly.
• In Haiti, having a mirror in your house is considered bad luck.
• The original Pac-Man was almost blue, but a bug in the demo version set up for the head of hardware development at Atari led to its present-day color.
• The first commercially available television sets weighed over 700 pounds.