7) nehru linemaroed lady mountbatten and later gandmaroed india
8) gandhiji had no problems in sending millions of indian troops to fight and die in a war that wasnt their'd to fight.
9) sharad powar was punched by dara singh on the face.
10) jyoti basu is a scoundrel.
11) laloo prasad has er.. sheparded bihar to her doom.
12) the hindi film "safed hathi" is banned in tamil nadu whenever jayalalita comes to power.
13) khushwanth singh is considered an "erudite scholar" in the land of the turban.
14) recreational and/or group *** is back in india, after a long gap of 1000 odd years.
15) father's day is the most confusing day of the calender in the african american community (as also in brazil)
16) thailand is the destination of choice for patients needing a dose of "hump therapy"
17) prostitution is not the only profession that can claim to be the oldest in the world - the job of undertaker has been around just as long.
18) the third oldest profession is espionage though.
19) pearl jam is the greatest band in the world.
20) bhangra sucks ass and is the chief export of punjab, after army jawans.
21) the script of all indian languages including dravidian languages comes from brahmi - the original script of sanskrit. bengali still uses a run down version of the brahmi script, punjabi uses the gurmukhi script, while hindi and marathi uses the devnagri script - the last script of sanskrit.
22) tibetan uses a variation of the brahmi script, though their language is nothing like sanscript. this is called transliteration. meanwhile persian (farsi) uses the arabic script, though their languaue isnt semetic at all but is the sister language of sanskrit.
24) india is not a democracy - it is an elected monarchy. no points for guessing the name of the ruling dynasty.
"Take my hand, my child of love
Come step inside my tears
Swim the magic ocean,
I've been crying all these years"
"I liked the world where i used to live
I never really wanted to live"