1. Buddy, where do you live, ppl might be able to help you in person?
Originally Posted by rishulmatta16
2. Do you know how to tweak your processor?
3. You are not exactly supposed to play normal "acoustic" chords on distortion, unless your guitar is perfectly intoned and tempered. So are you by any chance playing stuff like Gmaj7 etc?
If you know how to tweak your processor, follow the steps:
1. Reduce gain.
2. Reduce Gain.
3. REDUCE GAIN FURTHER!
4. Reduce Treble.
5. REDUCE TREBLE!
6. Increase Mids.
7. GODAMN YOU I WON'T REPEAT IT AGAIN: INCREASE THOSE GODAMN MIDS.
8. Adjust (=usually reduce) the Bass so that it doesn't sound boomy.
Now after all that if you still get a "bad" tone, nothing can be helped, even a Marshall Plexi or MESA/Boogie Mark IIc will sound bad, if you don't adjust it.
You donít get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.