This is my first post
Links after links and im still not set on a Good Axe for myself.
This will be my second elec guitar after a very disappointing first.
Im searching for a elec guitar that will meet these
1) age with me [:D] (quality must)
2) budget within 20k (+- 3k)
3) whammy must (floyd rose preferable)
4) preferably H-S-H, or is it?
I usually play metal (death,slayer and stuff) and i also love some clear,quite clean sound too.
Among the model i considered are Ibanez RG350DX RG370DX and also GRG270DX.but now im now hopelessly lost after reading abt how entry level RGs suck and stuff.
1) RG or not
2) ESP,Jackson ? Heard they do have some good mid level
3) or any other company?