Got this thing box yest.
Had to stay out yest night, so couldn't mess around much.
Woke up today and started playing around with it.
HEH, no regrets though.
The TRI-AC models three amps of yesteryears that made the rock n roll scene:
1. Fender Tweed
2. Marshall Plexi
3. Mesa/Boogie Mark I or II (Dunno - not heard em that much)
The pedal has 5 controls:
1. Drive - controls the gain / overdrive / distortion (call it whatever)
2. Bass - controls the 125 Hz spectrum
3. Mids - controls the 500 Hz spectrum
4. Treble - controls the 3.5 kHz spectrum
5. Level - controls the output signal level