Few things Phil mentioned in the video are really interesting
1) He says, both the hand wired and the PCB based amp sounds the same, but some claim they hear a difference.
2) We build these (hand wired) amps as there is market for these amps and as long as we have a market for these we will keep making them.
3) Parts we use for these amps, we ask our dealers who provide these parts, these are modern parts but we ask for covers for these parts to look vintage. and the dealers say, as long as you order enough, we will make it looks whatever you want it to look.
4) Both hand wired and PCB units use the same parts, with a different looking cover on the parts.
5) All of their cabs are made of plywood, 94 percent or so, IIRC.
6) The cables used in YJM, AFD, JVM are Molex connectors, and as far as reliability is concerned these are as reliable if not more reliable than the handwired or PCB based amps.
7) In his view, JVM 410H is more versatile and can be played at really lower volumes than the JCM 800 or other amps, and it can really get the tones the other amps can do as well.
Just mentioning the points i found interesting
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top, GB&A Strat, Yamaha C70
Amp - Laney Cub 10 (FOR SALE), Blackheart Little Giant Head, 1X12 Cab (DIY) w/ Eminence Governor Speaker
Pedals - Vox Satchurator, Boss ME-25, EHX LPB-1 - DIY, Marshall Plexi Pedal (DIY), TS-808 (DIY)
**Arya Pedals makes custom pedals just the way you need it, and for a price that does not break your bank**
**Reach out at http://www.facebook.com/AryaPedals or email - aryasridhar(at)gmail.com, or PM me on IGT.**