Need urgent opinion on guitar before buying
I wanted to buy a guitar with
1. Dual humbucking pickups
2. 22 or preferably 24 frets (I *HATE* my 17 fret accoustic T_T)
3. A stable tremolo bar system, possibly a double locking Floyd Rose
I initially planned on an Ibanez G series (GRG, GRX, GSA) guitar, but the shop doesn't have it, and they just have a BC Rich ASM C matching my specifications. I've heard from friends that BC Rich guitars are good only for metal, have crappy build quality, are prone to damage etc etc etc. This guitar will be a big investment from me, is my first electric guitar, and I want it to last long...
What do you think of this guitar? Is it good? I scored the net for a review, but there wasn't any. -_- Please reply ASAP.
Few more points -
1. I've just learnt the basics (upto scales, artificial and natural harmonics) on an accoustic, hence I dont have much of a playing 'style'...
2. ...But I like to listen to and play Pantera, Green Day, Bullet For My Valentine, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Guns N Roses, Iron Maiden, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, and System Of A Down.
3. My other equips are - Digitech RP300A effects processor, Marshall MG10CD (Piece o crap)
Another option which I have are the two guitars Yamaha Pacifica 012 and Yamaha Pacifica 112...What say?
Classical and jazz lover. Fingerstyle, touchstyle, and ERG enthusiast.
Buying a guitar/amp/pedal/processor, and need help? READ THE GUIDE -> http://www.indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?p=417766#post417766
My Guitar Pro transcriptions (tabs) site for all kinds of music, all genres. - http://insecurity-transcriptions.tumblr.com/
My music recordings - http://www.gimmesound.com/insecurity/