My brother is moving to the US for his MBA this august. He is selling his gear as below
1. Ibanez GRG170 guitar, Jewel Blue in colour, two years, absolutely good condition, perfectly set up. 9 K expected,
2. Zoom 707II - Black, perfect condition - 5K expected
3. Original Ibanez Prestige J Craft hard flight case, imported, perfect for all JEM, RG, GRG series, never used not a scratch - 4K expected
4. Marshall MG15CD guitar amp, perfect condition, 2 years - 3.5K
He is leaving 10th of August, all these must go before that. Besides this I have my gear which I have to dispose before I move to the UK in September -
1. Epiphone les paul 100 with 2 Di Marzio Paf Pro pickups, Black colour, dunlop strap lok, hard flight case
Squier Standard series stratocaster, maple neck, SD quarter pounder bridge and SD SH3 neck pick up. Bought in UK, special UK edition
I am selling any one, both going for 16K
2. Behringer Eurorack 20 channel mixer, professional stuff, comes with adaptor and 220 - 110 V transformer, New cost 38K, expected 12K.
3. Zoom 506 Bass pedal, boxed and unused, with adapter - expected Rs. 2.5K
In case you want to counter with your offers, please keep them sane and reasonable. I do not log on too often,so please buzz me on 9845483463 or mail at sanjiv dot das at hotmail. I will also be selling my Ibanez 390 Bass and Laney RB2 bass amp at a later date. Cheers!