1. You can connect - but it wont sound lush n good, you cannot connect directly, it has to go thru some amplification sytem - most likely your music system will have some line-in or microphone port. Line-in is recommened
But no comparison to Marshall
2. From the description of the guitar - it seems to be a customs hand-job. Taht means it could either be nice n well or it could be horrible. You need to be pretty experienced playing a guitar to decide that one.
3. There are tons of things you should know b4 buying a guitar + more so if it is electric guitar. Diffcult to list 'me all.
4. NAAH! Frets are not closer in Electric.
Pinky not able to reach means that u need to practice further n harder.
Not being able to press hard on fretboard is a prob that is prevalent in cheap acoutic guitars (due to action being ultra high). But the pinky problem (whihcu meantioned) should not be linked to it.
5. That 9000 rupees is not for just the speaker, It ceoms with built-in amplifier.
A guitar amplifier is different form normal hi-fi amp.
So keep that thing in Mind.
You donít get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.