Eve if the budget is 15K, I would suggest you buy an acoustic if you love and want that rich acoustic tone.
Viral, all the stuff you meantioned can be eaily played on acoustic. What I mean is that that stuff does not require distortion in true sense. You can play it with clean acoustic guitar and it will still sound the same.
If you are playing some Cannibal Corpse, or Testament - then I woud've straightaway said Electric, because that kind of sound relies uopn electric guitar and distotion.
Pros and cons of electric and acoustic?
Haha, acoustic guitar:
- Much suited for Indian scenario (with all the powers cuts and load shedding)
- Amazing sweet acoustic tone
- Builds a better playing technique. Less sustain, more tense strings, higher action forces you to be less sloppy in your playing.
- You cant get great distortion from it. Even if you set-up a pickup on it - the acoustic guitar is prone to acoustic feedback (like those microphone howling and whining you hear on stage)
- Has less of "tashan" value
- Opposite of what all I typed above
You donít get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.